𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴 - The Black Lake & Quidditch Tryouts

"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎, 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘, 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?" 

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕎𝕖 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕪 𝕂𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕖

"Shove it,"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

The end of Y/N's first week at Hogwarts was here. It had been a plain one. Between getting into odd arguments with Snape, Malfoy, or Pansy, hanging out in the common room with Daphne and Tracey, studying with Hermione, or hanging out with Harry she was enjoying her new lifestyle at Hogwarts. 

Despite everyone knowing there was a killer on the loose, Y/N, however, remained calm.

"He's been sighted! He's been sighted!" Seamus called running into the great hall and slamming down the Daily Prophet at the Gryffindor table. 

People from all houses left the homework they were completing to surround the Gryffindor seats.

"Who?" Ron asked running from his spot with Harry and Hermione to a spot near the twins. 

"Sirius Black!" Seamus answered wedging himself between Bem and Neville. Y/N got up from her spot studying a the Slytherin table and stood behind Seamus to see the article. 

Hermione scooted down and grabbed the paper. 

"Dufftown?" she exclaimed, "That's not far from here!"

Harry's face went pale as he looked over at Y/N.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts do you?" Neville asked almost as pale.

"With dementors at every entrance?" A Hufflepuff called. 

"Dementors. He already slipped past them once, hasn't he? Who is to say he won't do it again!" Seamus said.

"That's right," Bem said slowly, "Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke."

(A/N: 🎶I wish I were BEM🎶)

Y/N squeezed Harry's shoulder.

"Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

Worried glances were exchanged throughout the hall.

"Ok! We're done." Y/N shouted grabbing the newspaper already seeing Harry grow anxious, "Come on."

She grabbed her stuff and his hand while Harry's eyes were still lingering on the newspaper.

"It's alright," she reassured. 

Harry still wasn't answering as he grabbed his small amount of school supplies. He was sucked into terrifying thoughts of Sirius Black making it into Hogwarts.