54|Highschool Sweethearts

|noras pov|

Walking out the front door, it seemed as if the whole house came with us except for Matt. Apparently he had 'Deputy Duties' to handle, and after that I didn't question him.

But Damon, Elena, Caroline, Bonnie, and I noticed Alaric grabbing his jacket.

I let everybody catch up ahead of me, and turned to Alaric before he could make it out the door.

"Are you sure you want to come?"

"Why wouldn't I?" He said, like I asked a stupid question.

"Because Kai is a vampire witch heretic hybrid, Rebekah and Kol are Original vampires, Bonnie is a witch, I'm a tribrid." I exclaimed. "The truth is, I'd hate to see something bad happen to you. This isn't your fight."

I whispered to him. I have only known Alaric a brief amount of time, but if I had to choose a favorite...

"And Jo is my wife, so yeah. It is."

He gave a stern nod, sliding past me and I stared into their house for a moment, pulling the door shut.

"If we know that Kai has Kol and Rebekah, no doubt my brother must be close by.." Damon trailed off, swinging his head over to Bonnie.

"Bon, can't you do a little locator spell?" He pleaded with questionable eyes, and she nodded.

"As long as I have something that belongs to them, I don't see why not." But I did.

"No." I abruptly interrupted them, and they all halted their walking to turn around and face me.

"Rebekah and Kol are in danger, and I don't feel comfortable putting their lives into anybody else's hands. I can do the spell."

Elena slightly nodded, understanding. But, I did hear Caroline scoff under her breath.

"Besides, my connection to Rebekah is strong as blood. I shouldn't need any of her belongings."

We quickly made it down the driveway, and my eyebrows scrunched as they all piled around my tiny, yet lavish sports car.

"Does this look like the Scooby Van to you, there is no way that we're all fitting in here." I protested, looking at the five of them.

Damon rolled his eyes, his lips forming a line in thought.

"Fine, then we split up."

"New girl, you're with me and Elena. I don't know if I can trust you yet, so you're not leaving my eyes sight." He said tilting his head at me, with condescending squinting eyes, and a sharp smirk.

I squinted my eyes back, crossing my arms over my chest.

I thought it was funny, really. Damon, thinking that he can take me? Not in this universe.

"Are you gonna be alright with teenage witch, and vampire barbie?" He asked Alaric, pointing back over to them.

Caroline gave him a 'seriously' look, while Bonnie remained unamused and Alaric nodded his head. "I think we'll manage."

"Great. We'll call you when we get a location."

Caroline gave him a mutual nod, before they all walked down to a blacked out jeep SUV.

After unlocking the door, I tossed my keys over to the both of them and Damon just so happened to be the one to catch them.

"I don't know my way around here, and I have to do the spell." I looked between the both of them. "One of you are driving."

Looping around to the passenger door, I let Elena in the back wile Damon sighed getting in the drivers seat. He pulled off, instantly laying his foot on the gas so hard that my head jerked back and I could hear the engine revving.

"This thing has a nice kick to it." I watched him smile to himself.

"But it isn't yours. Please don't crash her car while she's helping us Damon."

Elena popped her head up to reprimand him like a toddler, and to my surprise, he listened.

"Where are you even going?" I asked.

"I'm killing time, waiting for you. Aren't you supposed to be locating?"

He looked over at me, and I pursed my lips, sitting back in my seat. I closed my eyes, with a deep breath.

Whenever I did this, it was almost as if I were her. I would be able to sense what she is feeling, seeing, and most importantly where she was.

This is a simple locator spell, cranked up a notch for more precision. Though through her vision, I could see nothing, feel nothing.

As if she wasn't conscious, or her right mind.

It was just darkness.

"What's wrong?" I heard Damon ask me, but I kept my eyes shut and continued to concentrate, but this time I pushed harder.

It was then, that I broke through. I could see..tan lockers..a mix tile flooring.

I spoke to them as I saw.

"I-I can see tile flooring, and beige lockers...A wolf-"

"The highschool." I heard Elena speak up from behind me, which made my eyes jump open. "They're at the highschool, I'll call Caroline."

I watched her take out her phone, but quickly sunk back in my seat. Staring out of the windshield.

"What..?" Damon asked me, with almost true concern. I was so out of it, when he called for me I only looked at him. "What, What's that face for. Hey, if you're leading us into a death trap you better tell me now."

I shook my head in defeat. "I just, somethings wrong I couldn't feel Rebekah, I couldn't see her and I-I'm worried."

I could feel him burn a hole through the top of my head as he stared down at it.

"Nothing bad about Kai, or Jo, or your little brother so don't worry." I said, the sentence sipped in sarcasm. "Just, step on it."

And I didn't have to tell him twice.

Damon floored on the gas pedal, cranking my wheel to a full three-hundred and sixty degrees.

I heard Elena's body fly in the back seats and smack against the far right, as my head hit the window.

We both looked at him with crazy eyes, while she slowly rubbed her head. "Damon!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I looked him up and down, and he had a see through smile that quickly faded.

"The highschool's this way." He said, keeping his eyes on the road.

I just sighed, my eyes rolling to look out the window at the scenery of this town.

To be honest I'm not exactly impressed, but it is only my first day out. If this is what Mystic Falls is like all the time, then in reality it's no better nor worse than it is back in New Orleans.

Regardless, I will not leave without them.

*This is probably a sad, short, disappointing chapter. I am sorry for my absence, but it was not a choice made willingly. I was recently in a car accident, and my life is just now starting to feel like the play button has been pressed. So, i'll try my very best to update from now on, Thankyou.