9|Sorry, Candice

|nora's pov|

I heaved awake, and rolled my eyes as I had the luxury to escape death. 

Now I was the hungry one, and my mouth was fairly dry. I glanced outside my passenger side window and saw that the sun was out a little bit. It was mid-day and Klaus was still driving. I didn't even notice him, until I heard his voice.

"Finally your up. You know the way you sleep, with your mouth wide open; and the drool.." He trailed off, pretending to be disgusted. "It's not the most attractive." I looked at him dead in his face, showing no emotion. I had just risen from the dead, a death caused by him, to attitude.

"Atleast I have a look that's attractive." I got situated in the seat, and huffed when we were driving for about thirty minutes. "How far are we?"

"About five hours until were there, we might not be able to stay there for long though. No doubt my family won't be back. I say, we track down the Gemini Coven." His smirk was sly, and I tilted my head to him. I'm surprised he even remembered that stupid coven.

"Yeah, only if you would've showed up about six years ago you could've been there to help me." I said, dragging out about. "The first time I got bored, they were my target. And we don't have to worry about them, I still have Freya's magic." Now it was my turn to smirk, and I looked down at my fingers as they twisted my hair in between them. I was happy to have that little witches magic, she's the reason I was stuck in a coma for a week.

"Ahead of the game, I see." He adjusted his grip on the wheel. "There's a hotel about two hours away, well stay there." I kicked my feet on top of the glove box, and relaxed back in my seat. The mention of a hotel brightened my mood, I needed a shower, and a brush to my head.

_______

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" I scratched my eyebrow, and sighed.

"We're, going out." I said, motioning to the door, and he scoffed at me.

"I just drove for hours upon hours, do you think I can get a rest?" We had checked into the hotel about an hour ago, and all was well before I got into the shower.

"Well, I was stuck in a car for all of those hours. We're literally right on the edge of Chicago, Klaus." He talked all this big game about fun, and a whole new world that I just needed to experience. Sorry, if he made the offer sound compelling. He starred at me for a second, and took a few steps closer.

"Be ready in ten."

This place looked a lot different from New Orleans, it didn't have all of the nice lights and vibrant energy, and it definitely wasn't as lively as New York, it was more of a ghost town. A populated ghost town. Not as eye-catching. My eyes darted around our scenery, as Klaus led me through the streets. He seemed to know this place like the back of his hand.

"This is one of my favorite places." My eyes trailed up the medium sized, tall building. At the top it read, Delilah's, in bold red letters. He held the door open for me, and I walked in.

It wasn't even eleven yet, and the place was crawling with people. It looked just like a New York bar from the inside, and I slightly smiled as I took in my surroundings. In the back corner, I noticed that there was a live band, which is where the music was coming from, and there was a mini dance floor where people could cheer them on.

"How do you like it." His voice snapped me out of my zone, and I leaned over to him.

"I think I'll like it even more, when I get a drink." I brushed passed him, and walked to go find a bathroom. I was more so using Klaus as my driver, and the person who knows were all of the good spots are.