30|Wish

|nora's pov|

I woke up to the sound of things moving, and being shuffled around. In reality it probably wasn't that loud but my hearing picked up everything. I was awake, but I kept my eyes closed as I felt around the bed for a hard warm body next to me, but it was vacant. I opened them to confirm, and I rolled my eyes when I checked the time.

Noon.

I usually didn't sleep in this late, but after dealing with Klaus last night I was exhausted, and still a little pissed. I threw on some shorts to go under the big shirt I was wearing, and walked out of our room, making the bed before I left.

I left the door hang open, and I walked down the hall to the banister that was closest to the stairs. Klaus and Rebekah were sitting on the couch, while Elijah gave orders to the servants on the other side of the room. Why we weren't  just having the dinner in the dinning room, I couldn't tell you. There was a big rectangle table, right in the middle with a pretty lace table cloth running down the center of it. I tilted my head as I counted the six chairs that surrounded it, wondering who the sixth occupant was.

"Well, if it isn't sleeping beauty." The accented voiced snapped me out of my trance, and my head snapped over towards him before I descended down from the stairs. All of their heads turned to me, and blinked a few times. I was completely comfortable with them, but Elijah was standing in a full suit, and they all looked freshly showered, and dressed. While my clothes were easily two sizes too big.

"Good Afternoon." He held eye contact with me when the glass reached his mouth, and he took a sip. He set it down, revealing his already pink lips. "You look exquisite." He was lying. I just woke up, an d my hair was no doubt horrendous. His pupils dilated at me, until Rebekah spoke up.

"Could you save it for the room, Nik." She said glaring over at him, and I smirked as I took a few steps closer to them.

"Don't be jealous because I found love, Rebekah, and you continue to give your heart to suitors who don't give a damn about-"

"Good afternoon to you too." I cut him off, before he said something that would blow up in his face, and make Rebekah storm off. I walked up to the coffee table, and my eyes darted between them and I tilted my head up to Elijah to include him in the conversation. "Who wants to be my guinea pig?" They all looked at me with confused faces, Elijah's being concern.

"For what?" He said, taking his attention away from the workers. Asking for volunteers, was just a façade. I knew who I wanted to practice this particular spell on.

"A spell that I've been working on. It's time for me to put it to the test."

"I would love to, but I-"

"I'll do it." His arrogance led him into the trap. I turned to face Klaus, as he gave me a smug look. Me and Rebekah watched him lean back on the couch comfortably, and I raised my eyebrows at his cockiness. He shrugged his shoulders back at me. "Shouldn't you be spouting out witchy chants, and what not." I let my arms rest at my sides, before I held my open hand up to him.

"Motus." His body was pulled from the couch, and I dragged all the way over to be before I made him kneel in front of me. Rebekah's head slightly shifted to the side, and he curled his lips once he realized he couldn't move. Payback's a bitch.

My open hand turned into a closed fist, and when I saw the blood seep through his shirt I knew it was working. Sure, I could do just about any spell if I siphoned from a big source of power, but I wanted to be able to siphon from myself and than be enough. I didn't listen to his groans, as he hand reached up to touch chest, but he couldn't do anything. The more I turned my hand clockwise, the deeper his groans got, until he growled at me. Then I stopped. He remained on the floor healing, and my head turned to Rebekah.