24|Classic

|nora's pov|

I was nervous.

For the first time, I was truly nervous. Of course we've been on pervious dates before, but this would be the first one after ten years. I didn't know where we were going, or what we would be doing. He wasn't here at the compound either, so I had our room all to myself. I tore through my clothes, trying to find something; anything to wear.

"If I didn't know you were going on a date, I'd say you can't find the right outfit." My body jumped when I hear the voice, and I turned my head towards her, slamming the clothes that I had in my hand back in the dresser.

"This isn't funny, Rebekah." Nothing was said, she only walked in and sat down on my vanity chair as I continued to pick through clothes.

"He really loves you, you know." I stopped looking for a second, and I faced her. "I heard him talking to Elijah, about how nervous he is." I smiled a little bit, it made me feel better that I wasn't the only one feeling this way. "What about this.."

She held up a dress, but it wasn't too much. Just a simple, t-shirt bodycon, army green dress.

"It's perfect." She smiled, before tossing it to me, and I sped it on. We're all girls here. It stopped at my upper thigh, and it has a lower neckline. I guess you could say that I was a tomboy, but this was right up my alley.

"Now we can work on this hair." Hair really wasn't my strong suit. It was either down, or a ponytail would do. But Rebekah insisted on taking a curling wand to my head. I looked at her though the mirror.

"Fine, but burn me once, and you're done."

______

I scrabbled through the room one last time, was I forgetting something?

I threw my leather jacket, and boots on before my phone rang. I held out my arm, and my phone gravitated to my hand.

"Hello?"

"I'm waiting on you, love." He hung disconnected the line, and I shuffled out of the room, simultaneously slipping my shoe on. I descended down the stairs, keeping my head on a swivel but I didn't see him anywhere.

"Who's car is that?" I heard Rebekah from the living room as I walked into the foyer, and my head turned in the direction she was looking at.

"Mine." My lips turned upward when I saw Klaus outside of the compound. He was in the same car that he got me in New York. I laughed to myself when I got close, and he got out of the car. He looked perfect. He had on dress pants, with a simple white button up. And probably a nine thousand dollar jacket.

"You look stunning."

"You don't clean up too bad yourself." He took my hand, and led me over to the passenger door. He opened it for me, and before I could sit down he brought the back of my hand up to his lips. He kept eye contact as he bowed to me, and I bit the corners of my mouth to keep myself from smiling too hard. I whispered a small 'thankyou' before he shut the door behind me.

The drive was silent, but a nice silence. My hand rested on top of his, that was on the gear shift. I almost didn't notice when we pulled up to Irene's. I went to open my door the same time that he did, but he placed a hand on my shoulder stopping me.

"Wait, here." I watched him walk around the car, too open my door, and I couldn't help but giggle to myself.

"Very gentleman of you." I spoke quietly as I took his hand and the corner of his mouth turned upwards.

"I aim to please." I took his hand, and he led the way.

Irene's was a nice restaurant, not overly big, but not tiny. He held the door open, while keeping ahold of my hand, leading me in front of him.