35|Siphon

|noras pov|

I felt my bones crack as I shifted to the side, and I think that triggered me to awake. I rubbed my temple as the memories from last night came rushing back giving me a minor headache. I turned around, and froze when I saw Klaus's bare back. I starred at him in his stillness, remembering our night too. I didn't regret a moment of it, but his words are still fresh in my memory.

I sighed, shifting over and my eyes darted around the room when I saw I was bare underneath the sheet. I scooted over to the edge of the bed as quiet as possible trying not to wake him and rolled my eyes when I saw my underwear on the floor. I pulled the white lace on, and nearly had a heart attack when I turned back around to face the bed.

"Goodmorning, love." He still had that morning lust in his eyes, as he rolled over to me and I backed away clutching the sheet around my upper body still.

"Goodmorning." I turned away to walk to the restroom, but he flashed in front of me, stopping me from going anywhere. I looked down, but instantly looked back up to him when I saw that he didn't have any clothes on either. "You should probably put some clothes on."

"Or, you can join the party." He grabbed me, and had us back in the bed in less that a second. He was right, it was nice and warm and relaxing. But the thought of Aroura being down the hall from us, with him and Elijah not knowing yet counteracted all feelings of relaxation. He turned his back over to me, and turned back around with a small wide box. It was in a royal purple color, and I looked at it, suspiciously.

"What's that? A compensation for breaking up with me?" He snickered, before looking up at me.

"No, this is something that I've been planning to give you but with you dying and all..." He rolled his eyes, and I nodded, laughing. He opened the small box, and my laughter came to a halt. The little box had a light, that shinned right down on the bracelet. It was gorgeous, and looked made of all white diamonds. I tilted my head.

"Who did you compel this from?" He took it out of the box, and grabbed my wrist securing it on for me. The metal was cold up against my warm skin, but I still held my arm out to look at it up close.

"This was actually worn by a princess in Rome, half as beautiful as you." I believed him, he's been around for so long who knows how many Kings, and Queens he's met. The little links were heart shapes, intertwined with single diamonds. I tucked the sheet under my arms, before leaning over him.

"Thankyou." I kissed him, and my eyes closed when my lips met his in bliss. But the stinging sensation that I felt on my lip cause me to open my eyes wide as I pulled away from him. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, while I touched my lip. I tilted my head when I saw blood on my fingertips, and some on his lip. He bit me. I rang my tongue across the small cut, and it healed in an instant.

"You are very welcome." He healed back on the headboard, enjoying it and I scoffed at him, rolling over tot he other side of the bed. I saw his shirt net to me, and I slide it on after I stood up to walk over to the bathroom in peace. Shower time.

_______

I didn't wash my hair, since I did that last night. I showered as quickly as possible, keeping Aroura in mind. I gave her a werewolf bite, and I wanted to make sure that she didn't die before I could get a chance to play questionnaire. I left all of my hair down, and wavy, while I opted for a dress. Dresses aren't really my style, but I've been stepping out of my comfort zone recently. It was all black, and flared out at the bottom and I threw on a simple light jean jacket over it.

I ran my hands through my hair quickly, as I looked at myself through the bathroom mirror. My head snapped to the right when the door slammed open.