16|Successful

|nora's pov|

Being a vampire was more convenient, than anything.

I had no problem picking up all of my bags easily with both of my hands, and not feel deadbeat tired afterwards. I could hear the boringness inside the compound, and I purposefully took baby steps.

"It seems so mundane in here without me." I didn't look at either one of them, as I walked down the middle of the foyer.

"The shopping was successful." Elijah said from the living room, and I turned to face him.

"Yes indeed."

"I think that you should have went for the purple shirt, instead of the green one see.." I watched as Klaus reached into the exact bag that had my shirts, and pull the one he was talking about out. "My personal opinion, of course." My lips slightly parted when he threw the shirt back in the bag, and I sighed.

"You went from back stabber, to babysitter. Congratulations, but I already told you, I don't do things without a solid reason."

"How do we know if somebody upset you outside, that you won't go slaughtering another lot of poor unfortunate souls." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Easy, don't upset me." I turned around to put my clothes away, and I stopped when I felt a sting in my back. I knew what it was, but I was surprised that I hadn't fallen yet. I should've seen this coming. The burning flooded my veins, and I dropped the bags to the floor immediately. I reached my hand behind me, and I pulled the little dart out of my back. I felt my legs cave in a little bit, and I turned around to face them before I did. I couldn't get any words out, when my eyes rolled back and everything went black.

|klaus's pov|

I easily lifted her body over my shoulders, and tried to avoid hitting her head as we walked through the tight tunnels. I felt my hands get sweaty as we got closer to the cell that I inevitably had to put her in, and I had flashbacks to the last time I was forced to live a life without her. Even for those just five days, I lost myself. But I don't have any motivation towards the city, while she's like this.

"Niklaus." I snapped out of it to see Elijah with the metal door already open, and I blinked. I walked in first and gently set her body on the ground. I watched her head roll back and her eyes started to twitch. I haven't gotten this up close to her face in a while, and she was properly beautiful. I set her in the corner, and she started to groan when I took one of her arms, and chained them up to the wall. Her eye lids fluttered open, and she looked out of it.

I took her other arm, but my eyes widened when she started to siphon me. Her grip was strong, but I was able to pull her off easily due to the vervain. After doing so, she looked more lively.

"Isn't that weird, I quite literally am made up of magic and blood." She stretched her neck, and then watched me tie her up patiently without saying anything else. Elijah rested his hand on my shoulder before I nodded my head at him letting him know that it was okay. He left us, and I looked down at her. She looked sad sitting there on the floor, and it made me feel worse even though I know she doesn't feel anything.

"I love you." Before she could pick her head up to look at me, I whisked out of the room.