38|Rager

|third person pov|

Nora's soul ached for blood, but the rage that she also carried was far more potent, more bearing. Like a shark to bloody water, she clung onto the madness; for it was the lesser of two evils.

The three of them gathered around the living room, in a triangle formation.

Klaus sat in one of the arm chairs, while Elijah and Nora stood behind couches that were on the opposite sides of the room, facing one another.

Everybody was still, except for the girl.

She constantly moved behind the couch, pacing as her eyes watched her shoes move underneath her. The pacing was merely just a way to distract her from all of the blood filled glasses carelessly left on the table, and the heartbeats that her hearing zoomed in on only a few feet away.

Her head bowed as she fell into an internal war. Nora hated, hating, but she couldn't help herself. She couldn't stop herself from thinking about Davina, and all of the horrible things that she's done to her for all of the selfish reasons.

Both of the boys burned their eyes into her, but her mind was rolling too fast she didn't notice them. Klaus closed his mouth in frustration, He blinked at her, while he watched her fondle through her emotions in a frenzy. He paid attention to everything about her, even down to the way her straight hair fell over her shoulder when she turned her head.

He wasn't used to her with straight hair, as apposed to her usual waves, body curls, or hairstyles Rebekah decided to try out. She looked young, and innocent.

Nora's head came to a sharp jerk, when the sound of glass clunking together snapped her back into her right mind. Her eyes narrowed in on the sound, and then Klaus when she realized that he was the one who caused it.

He held one of the luxury glasses up to her eyelevel, offering the crimson drink. She didn't even look at the glass, scared of loosing control. Instead she gently held her hand up, and slightly shook her head, denying him with pursed lips.

Klaus sat up straighter in his chair, and set the gup down with enough force to catch Elijah's attention. She only blinked at him, while she chewed on the side of her lip. She knew that he was growing impatient with her. He's been pestering her to feed since they first laid eyes on each other, and they both weren't budging.

Klaus was so persistent, because he knew that she needed it. He licked his lips, before looking her in the eyes.

"Drink, please." His voice sounded sincere, but as Nora starred into his eyes, her eyebrows furrowed on their own. She watched his pupils dilate, and the iris of his eye circle inward. She gave him a blank stare while Klaus remained silent, thinking that the compulsion might've worked. But when she tilted her head more, he knew that it didn't.

"Did you just try to compel me?" The added scoff in her voice made Klaus sit back in his chair, again.

"I'm an Original, we can compel vampires."

"You can't compel a witch, oh wise one." She crossed her arms over her chest in annoyance, and he threw his hands in the air.

"Well, it was worth a shot." Before she could get her rebuttal out, Elijah beat her to it.

"Why the incessant urge to kill Davina?" Elijah only wanted the absolute best for her, regardless if she were in love with his brother, or not. In the end, he knows that killing Davina will only weigh more on her conscious, rather than make her feel any better. But his question, only seemed at add more reasons to war.

"Are you kidding me, Elijah?" She blinked at Klaus, before slowly turning her head over to him. "Maybe you should be asking her that question, because last time I checked, I just woke up from a hell that she sent me to." Her arms remained crossed, a she leaned her body forward over the couch that divided them. Of course she loved Elijah, and cared for him deeply, but this question sent her way over her head.