Introdution

Hi guys, in this chapter I'm gonna explain some stuff so that you understand the fanfic.

So you're gonna have a special power because of your clan. Basically your power is anything related to water but you'll use ice mostly.

Your clan is from the snow village, but your clan lives a bit far from it, kind of like the uchiha clan but a little farther. 

In your clan, most people can either use only one type of water, I don't really know how to explain it but basically some can only use ice, others snow, others water, etc..., but you can use them all, you'll know why soon.

Your father was a ninja but died in a mission when you were 4 and your mother is taking care of you. Your father was born in the snow village and your mom is from the leaf village but they're both from the same clan. Your mom moved to the snow village when she was a teen and that's where they met. They've been living there ever since.

You and kakashi are the same age but he's a few months older than you.

Your love relationship with him will be very slow, your only actually going to date him in the last chapters because I feel like that's how it'd be if we were there so I warned you. There's gonna be cute moments and things like that but the dating will happen in the last chapters, like I said.

This is gonna be like if you were in the anime, I'm gonna try to make it like the anime but only the story. Of course with your presence there some things will change but they'll be very similar to the anime. You'll have a few chapters that don't happen in the anime (bc you're not there duhh), they're for  character development and for the story to be a little more realistic (like the romance parts, for example).

Now for your character, you are going to look however you want to, you're gonna wear the clothes that you want unless they're necessary for the story because some people, including me, don't like when the authors tell them what they're wearing or just put clothes that don't really fit the character or the reader so I'm not gonna do it.

Oh and sometimes there are going to have different p.o.v's from other characters. There's also cursing.

If you have any questions about the story or the character, feel free to ask, I'll try to update the chapters as fast as I can. There aren't gonna be any lemons, sorry guys.

Now let's get to the story, hope you enjoy ^^