Chapter 3

When the Hokage left, Kushina and Minato came in.

Kushina had a cup of instant ramen in her hands. I licked my lips as I didn't realize I was starving until now.

"You must be hungry. I didn't know if you liked ramen but it's almost impossible not liking it since ramen's the best." Kushina said, giggling.

She gave me the ramen and I ate it immediately. I was so hungry that I didn't stop until the whole cup was empty.

Once I finished, I looked at them, with a face that was asking for more food, and they started laughing.

"Don't worry, we have a lot of that good stuff at home." Minato said. "C'mon, bring your stuff and let's take you home."

...

We got to their apartment. It was nice and cozy and it smelled good.

"I prepared a good lunch while you were sleeping." Kushina told me, "I hope you like it."

She went to the kitchen and I followed after her. The kitchen had a small table, enough for six people, and it smelled so good. I was starving.

I sat down at the table and Kushina put a plate of pork ribs with rice. I stuffed everything until I was full, making them laugh again.

We then heard a knock at the door. Minato went to open the door and a big man with long white hair came in.

"Jiraya, welcome!" Kushina smiled at him, "We still have some ribs left, ya know."

"Oh, who's this?" The big man called Jiraya asked.

"This is (Y/n)." Minato told him. "Actually I'm glad you came, sensei. I needed to talk about this."

"Oh yeah, sure." Jiraya answered.

They left the kitchen and went to the living room while I stayed with Kushina.

"While the men are talking, would you like to see your room?" Kushina asked.

"Sure."

My room was perfect. Not too big and not too small. I could put all of my stuff in there and I still have more space for other things.

"Wow..." I blurted.

"I knew you were gonna like it, ya know." Kushina said.

She helped me arrange it and put all of my stuff that was in the backpack that my mom gave me in the closet. After putting everything where I wanted to be, I realized I didn't have enough clothes.

"Oh my, you need more clothes. You're gonna start the academy soon, ya know." Kushina mumbled.

"The...what?" I asked, confused.

"Right, we forgot to tell you. Here we have something called 'academy' where you learn the rules of a ninja and train to become one."

"Wow, that's awesome!" I responded, excited, "When will I start?"

"Probably on Monday." she assured.

"I'm getting excited now."

"You're gonna love it, ya know." Kushina said. We went back to the living room where the men were still talking.

"Minato, she needs clothes." Kushina interrupted.

"Well, I might as well take her." Jiraya said, " I was about to talk to Minato about that, I want to show her around the village."

Kushina stared at Jiraya suspiciously, while Jiraya grinned at her.

"If you think I'm going to do something to the girl you don't have to worry about that, I'm just gonna take her to get ramen and show her around." Jiraya assured her.

"Okay but if I know that something happened I'm going to beat your-" she looked at Minato who was staring at her, then at me, then back at her.

"...butt."

Minato nodded in response.

"Well, let's go, (Y/n)" Jiraya called standing up. I looked at Kushina, asking for permission and she nodded with her head allowing me to go.

I followed behind him and we left the house.

You're going to live with Minato and Kushina aaand you met Jiraya!!! Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid...

'Till next chapter ^^