Chapter 24

"Alright. We'll capture him." Shikamaru said. Kakashi took something out of his pocket and gave it to him. Then, Shikamaru walked to the Akatsuki duo and activated his shadow technique.

They, of course, jumped to dodge it. Kakashi went after Kakuzu and started fighting him. Hidan kept running away from the shadow and yelling. Kakashi's kunai flew away and I felt my heart jump but he was amazing at taijutsu so nothing bad happened to him.

'Focus on Shikamaru and Hidan.' I thought to myself. One of his shadow strings grabbed a kunai and threw it at Hidan but he got away from it. He threw another one while Hidan was still in the air but he used his scythe to not get caught by it. Although he couldn't see that Shikamaru was now running to him. He threw a punch and Hidan grabbed it. Now Shikamaru had a hold onto his shadow.

"Let's go, Shikamaru!" I yelled. He made Hidan drop his weapon and we ran to the forest. Shikamaru was in the front while I was behind Hidan since I didn't know the way and I knew that if I was in front of the guy, he would probably look at my ass. I knew that it was pretty hot but I don't allow dudes like him look at it.

When we arrived at the place, we threw kunais filled with paper bombs. When we were done, Shikamaru's shadow technique stopped.

"Your technique runs out after five minutes." Hidan started. "And now we're alone. This is the best situation for me, you dipshits!" He grabbed a weapon and ran to us. He threw it at Shikamaru and make a small scratch on his cheek.

"Shikamaru!" I yelled. Hidan made a very creepy smile and licked his weapon. He was starting to look like a skeleton. He stabbed his hand with it and moaned.

'Weirdo' I thought, disgusted. He made a circle with a triangle inside, using the blood that was dripping from his hand.

"Everything is ready." He said. "I've been waiting for this. Die!" He stabbed himself in the heart. Shikamaru fell to the ground.

"Shika!" I yelled, worried.

"Now it's your turn, bitch! But first, I'll have some fun with you." Hidan said, smirking. He didn't look like a skeleton anymore. He started walking up to me and grabbed my chin. "You're too pretty for being sacrificed right way." He put his arm around my waist and I used this as an opportunity to cut his head but he was faster and grabbed my hand. I felt terrified and my face showed it. "What do you think you're doing, whore? You think you're stronger than me?"

"Yes." The fear in my face was gone and now I was smirking. I quickly put my hand on his chest and threw ice daggers at it. He fell to the ground. "Now, Shika!"

Shikamaru stood up and shadows went to Hidan. They stroke all of his body. Shikamaru was clearly out of chakra so I touched his shoulder and gave him a bit of mine, using my power.

"Why the fuck are you still alive?!" Hidan yelled.

"I was just playing possum." Shikamaru answered, cleaning the blood on his cheek. "The blood on your spike isn't mine. It's your partner's." He explained our true plan to Hidan while I held myself so I wouldn't punch the asshole. Hidan started laughing.

"Even a thickhead like me knows what's going on. It's been like a thousand times at this point. Hell, any dumbass could figure out your technique after seeing it so often."

"What?" Shikamaru asked.

"Your shadow ain't as strong as it was before. Five minutes is your limit. I can move." He moved his hand slowly. He took his spike off his chest and started to stand up. He walked to Shikamaru, blabbering about his technique while Shikamaru kneeled down, almost out of chakra.

I ran to them but Hidan pushed me out of the way. He held his spike and laughed maniacally. He now talked about how we'd get forgiveness if we'd devoted our lives to his god.

As he was about to stab Shikamaru, he was stopped by the shadows that held his arm. The shadows grabbed the strings holding the kunais with paper bombs and wrapped them around Hidan. Shikamaru threw a blade to a circle painted on the floor and it started to shake and brake around Hidan. He was now being held by the strings.

"When did you set up this?" He asked.

"I had this all prepared before we came out here." Shikamaru answered. Hidan looked like he was about to shit his pants and I was loving it. Shikamaru was giving his big speech and I was just watching, loving how scared Hidan looked. "You killed my teacher and thought you'd get away with it? That hole is your grave."

"I can't die! No m-" Hidan started and I interrupted.

"Now's my turn to talk." Hidan looked at me. "I could tell by the way you talked to me that you probably harassed a bunch of girls. I can't allow that. You know, people like you annoy the fuck out of me. Not even hell should allow you to enter. Not only you harass girls but you killed one of my best friends. And look at you, you should see your face. Who's the pussy now, uh?" I chuckled. "Let's just end this, Shikamaru."

"When I get out of here, I'll find you both and torture you and bite your fucking throats out!" Hidan yelled.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up! No one cares!" I yelled back. Shikamaru smiled and threw the lighter. Hidan exploded and fell into the hole. I sat down, exhausted. I could hear Hidan's screams but I let Shikamaru handle that. When Hidan was completely smashed a few deers went to Shikamaru's side.

"Shikamaru?" He looked at me. "Can I pet them?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded. One of them came to me and lowed it's head. I touched its head, slowly petting it. It was really soft.

"Okay, let's check up on the others." I said. We left. A few minutes later, Sakura, Sai and Pakkun appear.

"We found you." Pakkun said.

"Oh my god, Pakkun! It's been a while." I kneeled down to pet him.

"You're our backup, uh? Well, you're a little too late." Shikamaru told them.

"Alright." I stood up. "Let's go, the others must be waiting for us."

When we arrived, there was a huge hole on the ground. Naruto was with Ino and Choji as she was healing him.

"Naruto!" I ran to him. I kneeled down. "Are you alright, did you get hurt?"

"I'm fine, (y/n) sensei. I'm just tired." I hugged him, still worried. Then I went to Kakashi.

"And you, are you okay? Are you hurt?" I said, touching his cheek.

"I'm okay." He assured and smiled. I hugged him.

"I was so worried about you all." I sighed. "Whenever you're ready we can go back to the village so that we can all rest." We waited until Naruto was healed and left.