Chapter 2

(h/c) - hair color
(e/c) - eye color
(y/n) - your name
(l/n) - last name

(Y/n) P.O.V

I opened my eyes to see a bright light coming from a window.

Once I got used to it, I looked around me and realized I was in a hospital room. I heard a noise coming from the door and three people came out of it.

Two of them were the woman and the man I saw in the forest. There was an old man with them.

I started to freak out inside, trying to think of a way to get out of there.
The old man must have realized that and he told me to calm down

"Don't worry, my child. We're not here to hurt you."

I stared at him for a while and asked.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the third Hokage. I-"

"So I'm in the leaf village?" I didn't even let him finish, my heart was filled with hope until I realized... "Where's my mom?"

They looked at me with a sad look, making me feel more worried.

"Where is she? She was supposed to get here before me, she had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes and she's tall, she should be here. Is she late, did she-" I was starting to tear up until the woman spoke.

"Sweetie," the woman called, "we didn't see anyone come inside the village except for you."

"Oh... I see." Tears started rolling down to my cheeks as I tried to hold them but no matter what I did, they wouldn't stop.The woman started tearing up too and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, sweetie."

I just couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe. I lost my dad four years ago and now my mom...

"Kushina, let me speak to her." the Hokage said.

The woman called 'Kushina' let me go and left the room with the blond man. I tried to calm down so I could talk to the Hokage normally.

"So, what's your name, child?" He asked.

"It's (Y/n)."

"Okay, (Y/n), why were you in the middle of the forest all by yourself?"

"Well, I don't really know what happened, I just heard an explosion and my mom took me to the forest and told me to run and come to the leaf village. She said I would find her here but... she's not here yet."

"I see..." The Hokage said, putting his hand on his chin, "What's your clan's name, (Y/n)?"

"It's (L/n)..."

He frowned.

"I'm so sorry, child." that was all he said.

I knew it. Everyone was dead. That explosion wasn't just a small thing, it killed my whole clan and those stupid bad men killed my mom just because she was trying to protect me.

"Where am I gonna stay?" I asked him, looking down, afraid I would start crying again.

 "You're going to stay with Minato and Kushina. They both asked me if they could take care of you."

"Okay."

"I must leave. Don't worry, they're good people, you're in good hands. Goodbye."

I kept staring at my hands, in denial. I just didn't want to believe.

Everyone...

...Was gone.