Chapter 36

Hi, author here. I forgot to write this in the last chapter so I'll do it here. I'm not going to write their fight with Kisame because I am lazy and I just want to start writing the war arc. I am so sorry for doing this but I have so many ideas and I can't wait to get there so I'm sorry if my writing gets a little bad, I'm just trying to get there as fast as possible. Still, I will try to do my best in the next chapters so that you all can still enjoy the story.

Thank you! :)

Now back with the story

...

The shark man was defeated. Although, we lost the intel we had from the Akatsuki and they might know where we are so now we gotta move.

And by that I mean, the island has to move, since it's a giant turtle and not really an island. Naruto, for the sake of the mission, was assigned to take care of the animals and do a very boring job which he found very cool.

A few minutes passed and out of nowhere, the island started shaking, letting us know that we were being attacked. It moved too much, to the point where we were upside down. Now, even Naruto was suspicious of all of this trembling.

The others were trying too hard to hide the fact that there was no mission that, at a certain point, Naruto started to have doubts. Dumbasses, he's going to find out if you keep acting like that.

They went to check what was going on and left me with Naruto and Bee. Big mistake. If Naruto questions me, I'm not lying. Lucky for them, he didn't ask me anything.

We took the animals inside and waited. They came back a few minutes later except for Tenzo. I walked to Aoba and asked him where he was but, according to him, Tenzo was just making sure that there wasn't any more danger. I squinted my eyes, still suspicious of him.

Almost half an hour later, Tenzo hasn't still come back, which was starting to make me and Naruto worry, but they still shook it off. I knew they were hiding something and I was going to find out what it was.

It was time to let the animals out although we had to stay inside. Bee and Naruto took this chance to continue their training.

"We should call Yamato to help." I said to Aoba.

"N-no, there's no need. He needs to rest, you know." He stuttered and scratched his head.

"You are hiding something and I'm going to find out what it is." I warned, grabbing him by his collar. He started nervously sweating and I let him go.

The turtle Island shook one last time, meaning we arrived to our destination. Aoba and the others had to leave and go to war so I had to stay with the two idiots. Man, I really wish I could go to war.

In no time, Naruto already finished what he had to do and so we head out to another challenge for him. He was going to train in the room where he fought the nine tails. Bee asked me to stay outside since it was going to be dangerous for me so I sat on the floor outside of the door.

I felt like this was my chance to rest before we go to war. It's only a matter of time until Naruto realizes. I sighed and rested my head on the wall behind me. After ten minutes of waiting, I grabbed my book from my pocket and started reading. The door suddenly opened and Naruto came running out of it.

"Sis, let's go!" He yelled. I stood up and ran to him. "What is going on outside?"

"Can't tell you but I won't stop you, I'm going with you!" He nodded.

There were other ninjas on the gates, making us stop. They asked us to go back inside so that they could explain everything to Naruto but he didn't fall for that one, of course.

Iruka appeared, surprising Naruto. He was an incredible liar since he knew Naruto so well...until Naruto brought up the fact that he felt the nine tails chakra outside. That made Iruka start stuttering and sweating nervously.

Naruto almost believed them but, before they knew, he activated sage mode. I followed him and jumped over all of them with the help of my water powers. 

We got outside but Naruto was restrained by a shadow possession jutsu. By the look on his face, I could tell that he was slowly realizing what was going on.

"What is going on? Why is this happening?!" He questioned.

"It's war. Madara declared war." Iruka answered. Everyone looked shocked although I knew that Iruka had the same realization as me. It was useless hiding everything from Naruto now. He already knew it all.

Even then, Iruka tried his best to convince him to stay but Naruto, stubborn as he is, refused to stay here. Iruka walked to us and gave Naruto his headband. Then he quickly trapped us both.

"I can't let you go. You're staying here too, (Y/n)!" He declared. I was outraged.

"Are you kidding?! Oh my god!" Naruto then grabbed my hand and looked at me, signing me to calm down.

"Sensei...didn't I tell you I'm stronger now?" He activated the nine tails chakra and everyone tried to stop him and make him stay but they failed miserably.

With him still holding my hand, he jumped and we ran as fast as we could, away from them all. As we were both falling off a cliff, he noticed a letter in his headband, it was probably from Iruka. After reading it, he looked happier and more confident.

We almost got to the end of the island but a huge barrier was stopping us from going further. A sudden noise was heard and the barrier had a huge bomb made of chakra stuck to it. It almost broke but the bomb wasn't strong enough.

Bee and the eight tails were behind us. They were gonna help us destroying the barrier. Naruto activated tailed beast mode and again, he grabbed my hand so that I could follow him. I didn't have a tailed beast inside of me so I couldn't do much now.

I was a bit scared since Naruto was flying and I could only hold onto his hand. They hit and hit all of the barriers that were put in front of us and now we were outside. We landed on the floor and I finally relaxed.

We were now heading to wherever this war was happening.

...

After hours of running, it started to get dark. I wanted to stop and rest but we were about to enter the war, there's no time to relax.

It also worried me that Naruto was using the nine tails chakra too much. From what Bee said, the nine tails absorbs Naruto's chakra whenever he uses it's chakra. Maybe he should take a break from using it.

Naruto started frowning but, before I could ask anything, we were stopped by Lady Tsunade and the Raikage.

"We're here to stop you! You will not pass!" The Raikage yelled.

I'm going to end the chapter here because a lot is coming and I want to save it to the next chapter. I'm so excited to show you all what I have prepared!