Chapter 37

"Bro, let Naruto go! This is a personal plea. I can vouch for him, I guarantee!" Bee asked, making his weird rap gestures.

"Silence! We are fighting this war to protect you two!" Raikage yelled, as usual. He loves yelling.

"(Y/n)! Why didn't you stop them?" Tsunade asked, angry.

"Nuh uh, I told you that if he found out about this, I would go with him and wouldn't stop him. Now, don't get mad at me just because you made the mistake of making me go with Naruto!" I answer with attitude. I was sick of being left behind. This time, I'm going to fight alongside everyone.

We all started arguing, me and the two idiots just wanted to go and do something. We didn't want to just do nothing while people were dying.

Naruto got so mad that he tried to run but the Raikage was able to catch up with him and didn't let him leave. He punched Naruto and Naruto fell to the ground.

He tried to find a way to pass to the other side but the Raikage was always as fast as him. He claimed that, since the era of the forth Hokage, no one has beaten him. Then, for some reason, he started speaking ill of Minato. This man was really testing my patience.

Naruto told him to stop speaking if he was going to talk about his dad like that, making the Raikage get really angry. As he should! Go Naruto!

The Raikage went for a punch but he was stopped by Bee. He claimed that he would die for Naruto to go to battle. Even Tsunade was trying to stop him from doing anything to Naruto.

Stubborn as ever, the Raikage didn't give up but neither did Naruto and Bee. He asked for Tsunade's help. She started walking forward and stood in front of us. She then turned around and looked at the Raikage with determination.

She demanded for us to use their powers for this war. She, just like us three, believed that we could win with their help. Everyone was doing everything they could to let Naruto go.

I felt so useless. I mean, I'm not strong enough to fight the Raikage, what can I do? Throw water at him? Throw snowballs? He probably would run really fast and not get touched by them. Plus, I was saving all I had for the war and I was still tired from all of the running and- okay, now I'm just making excuses.

But, aside from everything, I had a lot of faith in Naruto and believed that he was able to help us win the war without dying. We just needed the Raikage to realize that.

Thanks to Bee, he was almost convinced to let him go. Naruto, with his story, also helped convincing him. Now me and Tsunade were helping too. I wouldn't go to battle without my brother, it wouldn't be the same.

He still didn't listen to us and prepared himself to fight us. This time I'm not just going to stand, I'm going to fight back. I prepared a huge ice sword and got ready.

Naruto then ran to leave and the Raikage went after him. He tried to punch him but Naruto was faster. Just like Minato. Finally, he had given up and acknowledged Naruto, letting us go. Before leaving, I turned to Tsunade.

"We will win. I promise." I gave her a confident smile and she smiled back. I followed the boys, we were finally going to do something important.

On the way, we had to fight some of those really weird white creatures. They disguised themselves as some of our allies but Naruto could tell which ones were the enemy.

We finished them all and kept going to where we were supposed to go. Not even a few minutes later, two figures appeared, walking slowly, in front of us.

"Itachi!" I whispered, with tears in my eyes and a small smile.

"Big sis." He smiled softly. "I would hug you but I'm scared the person controlling me takes advantage and hurts you."