Chapter 38

Kabuto P.O.V

I found the two Jinchuriki alone, facing Itachi Uchiha and Nagato Uzumaki. This was my chance to win.

I took over their minds and they attacked them but this girl that was with them was ruining my plans. I need something to distract her and I think I have the best pieces for this one.

??? P.O.V

I opened my eyes. There were people I didn't know next to me. Why was I alive in the first place? I remember dying just a second ago.

Someone to my left called my name. Oh, little Haku? He looks so big. I remember when he was young, I'd visit him and take care of him whenever his parents weren't around.

A young man with a mask stood in front of me. He looked terrified, as if he just saw a ghost. I looked to my right and I saw my husband. He looked at me and gave me a happy smile.

"Why are we here? I thought we died." I say, confused.

"I don't know, I remember dying a few seconds ago, why did I come back?" My husband answered. I turned to the young man with the mask.

"Excuse me but, do you know where we are?" I asked.

"We are at war, ma'am." He answered, still with a horrified look on his face. "Who are you?"

"I'm Miwa (L/n). You remind of someone I knew." I say. His face was very similar to Sakumo Hatake. "Do you happen to know who the White Fang is?"

"He's my dad. I'm Kakashi Hatake and you must be (Y/n)'s mom." I finally move from where I was and grabbed the young man's shoulders.

"You know my daughter? Where is she? Is she alright?" I asked, desperately, startling the young man.

"What do you mean? Did something happen to (Y/n)? Wait, did you die?" My husband asked.

"I'll explain later, Daisuke. Now, do you know where (Y/n) is?"

"I'm sorry but I don't know."

"Miss Miwa, what are you doing here?" Haku spoke.

"Haku, what happened? I'm so confused." I asked.

"Me too but we'll figure it out." I suddenly felt weird and lost control of my body. I started running to the forest and Daisuke was following me. We both didn't know what was going on and it was starting to get annoying.

We both stopped when a young man stood in front of us. He had the Sharingan eyes and a crow on his shoulder.

"Do you happen to have (L/n) as your last name?" He suddenly spoke. Me and my husband just nodded.

He smiled and activated his Sharingan. He then looked at his bird which was looking at us and it made us able to control our bodies again. He walked to us and explained what happened. I asked him if he knew where (Y/n) was and he told us the directions. We went running straight to where he told us she would be.

We walked for almost an hour, in the forest, looking for our daughter. We wanted to see how long it had passed and what happened after the incident in our village.

"Do you think she's here?" Daisuke asked. We suddenly heard someone running in our direction and so a young lady stood in front of us.

"(Y/n)..." I whispered softly. "It's us..."