Chapter 22

(flashback)

"Hey, Tsunade!" Jiraya sensei said. We were at a bar. I told him I was only fifteen but he just ignored me. He took me to this table where there was a drunk woman with a big chest and another woman holding a little pig.

"What the hell are you doing here, Jiraya?" The drunk woman yelled.

"I just need a favor from you. Can you take care of her while I wander around in this village to look for important information? Yes? Thank you, bye!" He ran out of the bar after saying all of that.

"Wha- How did you even know I was here? Hey, get back here! You can't leave me with a child!" The lady yelled.

'Why is he my sensei?' I deadpanned.

"Ugh, I guess I can't help it. I hope it's just for a few minutes, I'm terrible with kids."

'Does she know I can hear her?'

"So, kid... Do you like gambling or something?" The drunk lady asked.

"Don't know. Never tried." I answered.

"I hope you have money on you because I'm bored."

"Lady Tsunade, she's a kid. I don't think you can-" the woman with the pig started but she was interrupted by Miss Gambling.

"It's alright, Shizune, she looks old enough for this. Alright, you ready, kid?" She grabbed some cards and put them on the table. "Make a bet."

...

"I won again!" I yelled.

"I can't believe I lost to a kid!" The man in front of me said. By far, I've won every single bet I've made. It had started with Tsunade always losing to me but I heard that it was normal, she was always losing her bets. But after that, a bunch of people tried to make bets with me and they always lost. They saw us playing and they got interested.

"Alright, give me the money, old man!"  I yelled. He handed me the money while grunting.

"Wow, kid. I wish I'd known you sooner, you could have won some bets for me in the past." Tsunade said, slapping my back really hard. "You've got luck on your side when you make bets. You should use that sometimes and make bets with important stuff, it might help you."

"I don't know what's going on but I'm so gonna bet on a bunch of stuff!" I wasn't drunk but I looked like I was. The bartender even had to make sure I didn't drink anything. Jiraya finally came from whatever he was doing and looked for us. He saw this whole crowd around us and realized I was the center of attention.

"Wow, you messed up the kid, Tsunade." He said to her.

"You're totally wrong, I just found out about her incredible super power of winning bets!" She laughed maniacally. Jiraya deadpanned.

"C'mon, kid. It's time to go." He said, dragging me out of the bar.

"No! I was about to win! Ugh!" I argued.

"Remind me to never make a bet with you..." Jiraya said.

(Flashback ends)

"Why don't we make a bet?" I said, with an evil grin on my face.

"A bet?" Kakashi asked.

"Yeah. If I win, I get to see your face for five seconds."

"And if I win?"

"You choose."

"Alright. If I win, you'll have to read icha icha paradise in front of me. The whole book."

"Ohh, you're evil. Challenge accepted."  We shook hands.

"So, what's the challenge?" He asked.

"Simple. I have to guess what number you're thinking from one to five."

"Just that?" He asked.

"Just that." I said, with my evil grin on my face.

"Alright. Hm... Okay, I'm ready." He said.

"Okay... I'm guessing...three." His eyes widened and, even though he was wearing a mask, I could see his mouth open.

"How did you...what...uh?!?" He said, confused as hell.

"So, am I right or wrong?" I asked, still grinning.

"You're right." He grunted. He went for the mask. I could see him doing it in slow motion.

And there it was. He was the most handsome man I've ever seen. He wasn't wearing his headband so I could see the whole scar that was on his eye. He had a mole under his lip which made him look even more handsome. And I only saw that in five seconds. After that, he put the mask on and looked away.

"Woah... I can't wait to tell everyone!" I said. "Oh my god, Naruto is going to be so jealous! Ahahah!"

"It's not fair. How did you do it?" He asked.

"It's luck, Kakashi. Luck is by my side whenever I make a bet. I have never lost a bet in my entire life." Now he looked like he was questioning his life and hid his face in his hands. "Ugh, fine. For not telling you about my secret, I guess I can read one chapter of icha icha paradise, one!" He started chuckling. "Why are you laughing?"

"I knew it all along. Jiraya told me about it." He told me and I gasped.

"Cheater!" I said, feeling betrayed.

"You saw my face, it's only fair." He said, handing the book to me. I grumbled and took it aggressively.
"Read it out loud, please." He demanded.

"Hm. Ugh." I cleaned my throat and started. " 'Him. Ever since I saw him, I fell in love with everything about him...'" I started. I read the whole chapter out loud and Kakashi just looked at me as if he had won the lottery. I closed the book. "Then they go to the cafe, talk, go to his house, have sex five times, a girl tries to steal him by making him cheat on the main character, she forgives the guy, they have sex seven times and they get married. The end." I shoved the book onto his chest as he looked at me surprised.

"You've read it?" He asked.

"Yes, I have, but against my own will. Jiraya would make me read it to see if a girl would like it. Of course I'd always say that a woman would hate it but I know everything that happens in every book. Everything." I shivered.

"Oh... Then I can talk to you about them. Finally I found someone who's read them!" He said, smiling.

"Oh god, please, no!" I stood up. "I'm going to bed. I can't believe you found out about my secret, I want to sleep forever and never wake up. Goodnight." He chuckled.

"I'm just kidding. I'm going to bed too." He followed me to my room and we both lied down to sleep. I couldn't really sleep. His face would appear in my thoughts and I'd start blushing. He was so cute and handsome, no wonder he hides his face. It's too beautiful to be seen by random people. After a while I was able to fall asleep.

I loved making this chapter ahah. Hope you liked it!