Chapter 43

I jumped to Gamakichi, where Naruto, Sasuke and Minato were. Lord Hashirama tried his best to restrain Obito but he easily got away from it.

He tried to come closer to us but the Three Hokages jumped in front of him. Before they could move one finger, Obito had already hit them with something.

Looking at his eyes, I couldn't see a single bit of Obito inside. I was heartbroken once again. I heard the Second Hokage yelling but I couldn't hear it or maybe I just didn't want to. I couldn't take my eyes off Obito. For a second, we locked eyes before Minato took us away from where we were.

Obito had already defeated the three Hokages and was now heading our way. Minato decided to be the first to attack him but as he was coming here, his body suddenly got bigger in a weird way.

As Minato and his clone ran to Obito. Naruto out of nowhere warned us and grabbed my hand, taking me out of Gamakichi's head. Gamakichi was thrown and Obito appeared under him.

As me and Naruto were falling, Obito tried to hit us with a black spike but Sasuke protected us with his Susano'o. Obito quickly grabbed their heads and as he was about to hit them, I focused a mixture of chakra and ice in my foot and kicked him, making him fall while Naruto grabbed us and Minato took us away from there once again.

I looked back at Obito and his body was distorting again. He still didn't have control of it.

"(Y/n)." I heard him whisper which made me gasp. He repeated my name twice as his body grew and grew. The only eye that I was able to see showed suffering.

Out of sudden, his body went back to normal while he held a black stick and black balls floated on top of his head. Minato attacked him but his arm was blown up. He was quick enough to come back to us without getting more damage but Obito was smart enough to leave one of the black balls stuck with Minato.

It started shining and, to protect Naruto, Sasuke used his Susano'o. Since I was next to Naruto, it was protecting me too. Minato was about to disappear with the bomb when Lord Tobirama quickly emerged and vanished with it.

He popped up next to Obito with the bomb, again disappearing with both Obito and the bomb. Then, Lord Tobirama appeared behind us saying that he only sent a clone. We waited in silence to see if Obito survived the explosion. He showed up, minutes later, without a scratch.

Naruto and Sasuke ran to him, making their strongest jutsu, rasenchuriken with amaterasu. Minato asked me to stay behind and save chakra so that I could heal them when they needed.

An idea popped up in my head so I sat down. I made a hand sign and closed my eyes, focusing on my necklace. I felt it float a little and tried focusing a bit more so that it would give me chakra faster.

It was hard to focus since I could hear them talking and fighting and I wanted to join them but I knew I didn't have enough strength to do it.

"Breathe..." I said to myself, focusing more on the necklace.

I felt the floor moving too much so I opened one of my eyes only to see a huge plant growing really high. I stood up and ran to the others. The plant started making bombs and Obito was able to do a barrier that wouldn't let us leave.

Naruto turned to Minato and said that he had a plan that might work. They bumped their fists and stayed still for a while. Suddenly, I felt a huge amount of chakra inside me. So that's his plan. Smart kid.

The bombs exploded. I closed my eyes and waited. When it was over, I opened my eyes and saw everyone alive and well. I also realized that Naruto and Minato were able to take us out of the barrier.