Chapter 13

"Rin!"

No. Not her too. No, no, no, no, no... It can't be, there's not way! Another one of us...was gone.

Kakashi was holding her while I was staring at her body, so pale and still. I started crying with Kakashi. My power took over me and I threw spikes of ice to every enemy that came until there was none left. After that, I passed out again.

...

It's been a few days since Rin's death and I was on my way to Kakashi's house. He had became anbu a few days ago but I was scared it wasn't really good for him although I can't really force him not to do stuff he wants to do. He had been too lonely after her death and it was hard for me to visit him since I had to help Kushina with the things at home, after all she was pregnant.

When I heard about it, I was so happy. I was going to have a little brother even though we don't share the same blood, I was still going to treat him like one.

I arrived to Kakashi's house and knocked on the door. 'Weird, he's not answering.'

"Kakashi, I'm going in!"

I entered his house. Again, there was only silence, I couldn't hear anything. I looked in the living room but he wasn't there so he was either in his room or the kitchen.

I decided to look in the kitchen first and I didn't like what I was seeing. Kakashi was having a panic attack. He was on the floor, hugging his knees and sobbing.

"It doesn't wash off, it doesn't wash off..." He kept repeating these words. I ran to him and put my hands on his shoulders.

"Hey, hey, look at me! Look at me! It's me, (Y/n). I'm here with you, I'm here, okay?" He looked at me. His eyes were terrified and wet.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes, it's me! I'm here. It's not your fault Kakashi, okay? It's not your fault." I hugged him and the tears started falling. "It's not your fault, okay?"

"I killed... I'm a monster..."

"No, you're not! You're not a monster, you're human, a normal boy, there's nothing wrong with you, okay?"

We stayed where we were for a while, we couldn't move and we didn't want to move. When we both calmed down, I took him to his room so he could rest and sleep because I knew that he hasn't been sleeping well. When I was about to leave the room, he called me.

"Wait... Stay, at least until I fall asleep." He asked.

"Oh, sure." I sat on his bed, grabbed his hand and stayed until he fell asleep. It was the first time I've seen him that peaceful. This sight made me happy.

I decided to cook something to him. Thanks to Kushina, I learned how to make soup and I heard from Rin that Kakashi loved miso soup with eggplant so I cooked it. It turned out pretty tasty so I was sure he was gonna like it. I also left a note for him and went home, since Kushina was probably getting worried.

Kakashi P.O.V

When I woke up, it was already dark outside so I figured that I slept the entire afternoon. I went to the kitchen and it had a nice smell. I saw a pot of soup on the table and there was a note next to it.

'I made this for you. Feel better!

(Y/n)
P.s.: you can visit me anytime :)'

"She's adorable." I smiled to myself.

Okay, so another chapter is done, I hope you guys are liking the story so far.