Chapter 46

I felt a sudden change outside of me. I finally woke up only to see mountains of ice. I looked around me and Naruto was holding all of us except for Sasuke.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, I'm feeling better. A bit stronger actually." I was relieved that we weren't in that lava anymore. I didn't want to be out for too long.

I figured that the Naruto that was holding us was a clone since another Naruto was fighting alongside Sasuke.

A black portal appeared behind Sasuke and took him away from this dimension. Well, that's not a good thing at all.

Naruto's clone put us on top of a small cliff. I grabbed Obito's body with the help of Kakashi and we put him leaning onto the wall. Sakura asked if we were the only ones alive and Naruto's clone answered, saying that the real him was there but he couldn't feel Sasuke's presence.

Obito started moving and I immediately stopped him, not wanting him to get hurt.

"Is that you, (Y/n)?" He asked. "I thought I died."

"I healed you." Naruto explained. We answered his questions and told him what happened.

"Take me to wherever the fight is." Obito said.

"You're not going alone!" I argued. "I mean, we're in the middle of ice! I'm getting stronger by the hour. In fact, I feel like destroying a whole mountain!" Naruto warned us that whatever was happening there was dangerous but it's not like we didn't know that.

We all agreed to try to do our best to help destroying this Kaguya. We started running around the mountain, looking for the real Naruto and Kaguya until we found him in the sky, fighting huge spikes of ice.

He began to fall, getting stuck by the spikes as Kaguya appeared through one of those weird black portals. Obito told us he had a plan and explained it to us.

He was going to enter one of those portals with the help of the Kamui however, he needed an enormous amount of chakra. The clone's chakra wouldn't be enough to help him.

"Would it help with my one hundred healings of chakra?" Sakura asked.

"I can help too!" I said. "I've managed to save enough chakra and my necklace is still full of it."

"That'll give me the bare minimum. You three come with me."

Before walking to Obito, I grabbed Kakashi's hand and looked at him in the eye.

"The promise is still up." I said before kissing his cheek.

We prepared ourselves by holding onto Obito. The real Naruto and Kaguya started fighting so we waited for our moment to strike. She finally made a portal and we were able to go inside of it.

We entered but we had to hide in Obito's time-space while Naruto's clone pretended to be the real him. When we went back, neither Kaguya nor the clone were there.

We got ready to open another portal and look for Sasuke. Sakura stood at one side of him and I stayed at the other. We started to grab our chakra and pass it onto Obito.

We opened the first one and Sasuke wasn't there. The second wasn't the right one either. The third one threw acid at us so me and Sakura grabbed Obito and jumped to somewhere high. She got her jacket burned so she took it off. The she took one of her sleeves off, showing her burned hand.

"Sakura, are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, this is nothing." She assured.

Obito wanted her to heal herself but, as stubborn as she was, she didn't give up and we tried again. There he was, we finally found Sasuke. We both called for Sasuke although I started to feel more weak, Sakura was also getting tired.

The portal was closing so we both tried harder and gave Obito more chakra. Sasuke was so close, he might make it. We completely lost our strengths and the portal closed.

'Did we do it?'

As I was starting to fall, Obito was fast enough to grab me. He held me so close, to the point where our noses touched. Before I could think, he closed the gap between us with a kiss.

Obito kissed me. I'll be honest, I've been waiting for this since I was a kid. I felt so many good things at the same time and it was amazing.

But he wasn't Kakashi.

I pulled away from it, feeling guilty for hurting his feelings.

"Oh, god. I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, I shouldn't have done it." He apologized.

"No, no, it's fine. I understand." I gave him a soft smile. "It's just that..."

"I know. Kakashi. I'm sorry." He smiled back at me. I put my hand on his cheek and looked at him in the eye.

"You're still my best friend. And I still love you." I said, as he put his hand on top of mine.

I didn't lie. I did love Obito with all my heart. But the love I felt for him was different from the love I felt for Kakashi.

We looked to our side and Sasuke was there. He explained that he was able to trade sides with Sakura's jacket because of his eye.

Obito suddenly passed out so I freak out and decided to put my necklace around his neck while doing the only medical Jutsu I knew.

He woke up, seconds later, to my relief. I took the necklace and helped him stand up.

"I still have something to do." He said. He asked us to hold onto him and teleported us back to the dimension of ice, where Kakashi and Naruto were. Naruto and Sasuke were finally reunited and we could finally defeat Kaguya.

If it wasn't for her taking us to another dimension. Where we could barely stand up.

All of Naruto's clones disappeared as they fell to the ground. We all got affected by it, including Kaguya and the black Zetsu.

She started making the kind of sticks that would make us evaporate and slowly pointed them at Naruto and Sasuke.

Before it was too late, I made an ice wall to protect them but the sticks broke it. Luckily, they were able to dodge it however Kaguya made two more and this time they wouldn't make it.

Kakashi and Obito started running to them. I got scared so I made another wall only for it to brake again. I couldn't believe it. My best friend and the love of my life were about to die in front of me.

"Kakashi! Obito!" I yelled in tears as they both stood in front of Naruto and Sasuke. I closed my eyes until I heard bones crack. I opened my eyes and stared at what was happening in front of me, with tears rolling down my face.

Obito was the only was that was stabbed.