Chapter 1

'What happened...?'

I was just about to eat breakfast when I heard an explosion. My mom was staring at the kitchen wall, looking terrified while I was just confused  and scared of what I just heard.

She then went running to my room and came back with a backpack full of stuff. She grabbed my wrist and started running to the door in the back of our house and didn't stop. I didn't dare say a word as I was too scared to even talk.

I kept running and running until suddenly, my mom stopped when we got to a forest. We both were running out of breath and tired.

My mom gave me the backpack, she looked sad and scared so I started to get worried.

"Mom, what's going on?" I asked, almost starting to tear up

"Listen sweetie, there are bad men looking for mommy and they want to hurt us, so you have to run far away from here or they'll hurt you. I want you to go to the Leaf village, do anything to get there. I'm sure lord Hokage will give you a house to live in. Try to live an happy life and make tons of good friends, okay, honey? I'll wait for you there." My mom said, crying.

"Now run and don't stop until you see the village or someone with this headband." she gave me a headband with the leaf village symbol.

I flee and didn't stop, I was too scared for myself, for my mom, for my village and my clan. What happened to everyone? Are they okay?

I had all these questions in my head but I couldn't find the answer to them. No, I was scared to know the answer.

I ran for a whole day without stopping. I just wanted to stop but the fear of getting caught was stronger so I just couldn't rest.

After a while, I heard two voices, a woman and a man. I hid behind a tree, scared that they would find me. Slowly, I tried to see their faces.

There was a woman with long, red hair and a man with blond hair. I tried to look at their headbands but it was too late.

I passed out, from all the running and from not taking a break.

Woman P.O.V

I heard a thud in a tree behind us.

I grabbed a kunai and slowly approached the tree.

When I got there, all I saw is a little girl on the floor, all dirty and bruised.

"Minato, come here! There's a little girl here in danger!" I called my husband.

"Oh my, let's take her to the village, she needs a hospital as fast as possible!" He said, grabbing the girl and holding her bridal style.

It only took us a few hours to get to the village and Minato went straight to the hospital while I reported to the Hokage.

Well here's the first chapter, I hope you guys liked it ^^