Chapter 6

Four years have passed since I came to the Leaf village and me and Obito became best friends. We would always hang out after school and eat ramen together. We've never been to each other's houses, I don't know why but we don't really mind because we'd rather be outside.

In school, I was one of the best students alongside with Kakashi. Of course, he wasn't very happy with that. He was already gennin and he was very proud of it, even though I could have also been one but I refused to make the test and decided to do it whenever Obito would.

Me and Obito didn't like Kakashi at all and we would always try to be better than him. He was just so annoying and rude to us. I also developed a crush on Obito but, of course, I never told anyone, it was too embarrassing. However, he had a crush on Rin so I didn't have a chance.

Today was the day of gennin exam and I was so excited because me and Obito could finally graduate but he was very nervous. I kept telling him that he would pass the exam because we trained a lot these past days but he was too anxious. I, on the other hand, was one hundred percent sure he was gonna pass.

It was his time to do the exam, I already did mine so I was already relaxed, but Obito couldn't stop shaking and muttering random words. 'I might have passed my anxiety to him' I deadpanned.

"Obito Uchiha!" The teacher called and Obito jumped.

"Good luck, you can do it!!" I told him.

...

We both passed! And today we were going to be assigned teams so I was hoping to stay in Obito's team since we're supposed to be together for a long time. Me and him were talking about this while waiting for the teacher.

"Damn, I really hope we stay in the same team!" I said.

"Yeah, but I also hope none of us stays in the idiot's team. He would probably make fun of us all the time." Obito groaned.

The teacher finally arrived and started to tell us the teams. Me and Obito spaced out for a while but, for some reason, someone was staring at me again. Of course I knew who it was, he did that a lot and it was so annoying to me, he was probably doing it just to make me mad. 'I really hope we don't stay in the same team' I prayed.

"Okay, next team is (Y/n) (L/n), Obito Uchiha...,"

Me and Obito had a huge smile on our faces as we looked at each other.

"...Rin Nohara...,"

Obito's smile grew bigger while mine left. Lately, I've been kinda jealous at her although I didn't want to admit it. But still, I was happy for him.

"...and Kakashi Hatake."

Now both of us were horrified. There's no way we were staying with that idiot. For a second, I tried to examine him but he was too focused on the teacher, however, I could have sworn that I saw a little of his face getting red. 'He's probably too excited to bully us.' I thought to myself, annoyed. I couldn't believe we were going to be in the same team as this butthole.

And here ends the chapter. Hope you guys liked it!