Chapter 42

"Minato...what are you doing here?" I asked, confused.

"(Y/n), is that you?" He asked. "You've grown." He chuckled. "And don't worry, I'm an ally."

"So, how did you know he was coming?" I asked Naruto.

"I sensed him when I was in nine tails mode. The others should be arriving soon."

"The others? You don't mean...?" I gasped. Three man stood now in front of us. The third, second and first Hokage. I squealed. "Oh my god, I can't believe it! I get to meet the first Hokage!!"

"Oh, hi!" The first Hokage turned to look at me and waved while I started to act like a fangirl.

"Oh my god, it's a pleasure to meet you, Lord first! May I?" I asked for a handshake, making him chuckle.

"Of course!" He held his hand and I shook it fast. He then stared at my face, analysing me. "I recognize your face...Tobirama, come here!" The second Hokage came closer and also stared at me.

"She reminds me of Ms. Kyoko (L/n). She was a great Shinobi, one of the best." He spoke.

"My grandma?" I blurted.

"Oh, right! Her!" The First Hokage laughed, for some reason.

"Wait, you know my grandma?" I asked.

"Yes, she was one of my strongest Shinobi before she left the village." Lord Second answered.

"Do you happen to know why she left?" I questioned.

"From what I remember it was something related to a child of a prophecy." He explained. "I remember that someone from their clan demanded them to go back because some child from the generation after her daughter was going to be the chosen one. They suspected it was going to be her future granddaughter so they wanted the child to be born in their village."

"Woah...does that mean...?" I tried to process all of the information that the second Hokage gave me.

"Wait, did I just shook my hand with the child of the prophecy!?" Lord First exclaimed, laughing. Then he grabbed my hand again and shook it really fast. "Pleasure to meet you, child of the prophecy!!"

"You can just call me (Y/n)." I said, still processing everything. I mean, it makes sense. I have water, ice, snow, all of it. Oh my god, too much information in such small time.

"Well, I surely will remember your name and face, Miss (Y/n)!" Lord First exclaimed and winked at me. That made me squeal again and go back to being a fangirl, almost passing out.

"Wait, so we're both children of some prophecy?" Naruto asked. "Cool!"

"I guess we're the coolest siblings in this world." I said, giving him a high five.

"So, who reanimated you?" I asked.

"Orochimaru summoned us." Lord third answered.

"Uh? Didn't Orochimaru die?" Sakura questioned but no one answered. I figured that none of them knew what really happened.

"Naruto, (Y/n), you've done well." Minato spoke. "Take a little break. Your friend will be here in a little. He's our ally too."  He turned around.

"My fellow Hokage, let's go!" Lord First spoke. Minato activated nine tails mode and made the Second and Third Hokage vanish. Them four made a jutsu that trapped the ten tails in a red barrier.

Suddenly, a teen landed in front of us.

"You sure took your time getting here, Sasuke." Naruto spoke.

"Sasuke?" Sakura murmured.

"Is that you, Sakura?" He asked.

"Sasuke, why?" Sakura blurted loudly, making the other kids hear us. They all ran here, most of them to protect us.

"Hey, what are you doing here, bastard?!" Kiba growled.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"A lot of things happened. I've decided that I'll protect the Leaf village." He answered. "And then I'll...become Hokage."

You could literally hear the crickets before I started laughing hysterically.

"Uh!?!" Everyone was shocked.

"Oh my...I can't...!" I tried to catch my breath but I couldn't stop laughing that I almost fell to the floor. "That was the funniest joke I've ever heard!"

"You can't just come back all of sudden and crack a lame joke like that, you rogue ninja!" Kiba scolded. "Do you even know what it means to be Hokage?!"

Everyone started arguing with him while I held my stomach that hurt from laughing too much. I tried to breathe and forget about the joke because the mood was starting to get really dark and I didn't want to start laughing and make it worse.

Sasuke explained that he was going to change the village by becoming Hokage. Naruto then told us he was going to become Hokage but they were both scolded by the First Hokage who told them they needed to attack the ten tails.

They left and it was my turn to give Sakura some of my chakra since she used too much of hers on Naruto. She asked for a snowball and after I gave it to her she quickly left and stood next to the boys.

I looked at the three. Even though I didn't spend enough time with them, I felt enormously proud of them. The kids also started to accept what was happening and felt glad. Except for Kiba...

"I'm going to become Hokage!" He yelled. "Hey, are you guys even listening?!"

"You're adorable, Kiba." I smiled and patted his head. "At this point, we should all aspire to be Hokage."

"Let's show them what we've got!" Naruto yelled.

"Wait!" Lord First stopped him. He's so cool!

The ten tails made a bomb to try to break the barrier but it only exploded inside. Lord Hashirama made a few clones to open parts of the barrier so that we could go inside.

The beast made small creatures of him to keep us away from its body. Two big ones came after me so I freezed the floor, getting them stuck to it, and made my usual sword to cut them into pieces. Then I made ice shurikens and threw them, slicing up most of the creatures.

"Oh, god, I missed this! Woohoo!" I was having the time of my life, jumping from one creature to another, finally proving my worth. But then I realized that Kakashi wasn't here to see it. Dammit. Well, who cares? I'm still super cool and awesome.

The beasts started to grow, making it more difficult for us to strike at them. I looked at my team and they were all preparing themselves to summon their animals. I smiled to myself, proud.

Naruto and Sasuke went to attack the ten tails while Sakura healed everyone. Their amazing jutsu almost worked but the beast took the part of its body with the black fire from Sasuke and separated from its real body.

I felt a sudden presence on top of the ten tails. Obito was back but I couldn't feel Kakashi anywhere although something was telling me that he was still alive.

We all heard him scream in agony. Sasuke, with his snake, went after him. The snake disappeared and Sasuke, with the Susano'o activated, threw an arrow filled with black fire at Obito. It was stopped but, from my point of view, I couldn't see what was going on there anymore.

I saw a small light appear next to Obito and everything stopped. Minato might have realized who he was and probably killed him. Even though I hated that man who wasn't Obito, I couldn't help but let a few tears fall.

Before I could let my sword down, the ten tails started to move, startling me and everyone else. It was getting sucked by something. A white ball was floating in the middle of the air and started breaking.

From inside, there was him. The man I refused to believe was Obito. His skin was a mixture of gray and green while his hair was fully white and he had black marks all over his body. He had become the ten tails Jinchuriki.