Chapter 14

Kushina was giving birth at this moment. I couldn't watch it, the old man didn't let me so I was waiting in excitement. My baby brother was going to be born today! Ugh, I couldn't wait to meet Naruto!

Then suddenly, I hear a roar and the house started trembling. I looked out of the window and saw the nine tailed fox. 'Kushina!'

I left home and people outside were running everywhere and panicking. I couldn't stop them, I had to get to Kushina and Minato before anything happened. I ran as fast as I could but then I bumped into Kakashi.

"What are you doing? You have to go somewhere safe!" He told me.

"Kushina, Minato and Naruto are in danger, I have to save them!" He grabbed my arm to stop me.

"It's too dangerous, are you insane? You might get killed!" He looked worried but if I didn't go now, I would regret it.

"I'm sorry Kakashi." I used my power to make my arm cold enough to burn Kakashi's hand. He let go of me and I left. It was far from where I was so it took me a while to get there.

Out of nowhere, the fox disappeared. I tried to get there faster, maybe something happened to them, I had to get there as fast as I could.

As I was on my way, I saw a masked man running to the forest. I recognized that chakra but I couldn't quite see who it was. I decided to let it go and hurry to my family. When I got there, I saw two bodies on the floor, all bloody and pale. 'Dammit, I was too late'. I sat on the floor in between Minato and Kushina.

"It's not fair!" I started throwing spikes of ice to the trees in front of me, out of anger. I was always the one that survived and everyone around me kept dying.

"I'm sorry..." I stopped using the ice and cried. I've given up.

"(Y-Y/n)..."On my left, Minato moved for a second.

"Minato??"

"Take...c-care of N-Naruto..." Those were the last words he said to me. A baby started crying. 'Naruto.' I stood up and went to where Naruto was. I held him in my arms while he was crying.

"Shh, big sis is here. I'll take care of you, sweetie." I started singing a small lullaby for him to calm him down.

A few minutes later, Lord Hokage and a few ninjas arrived to where I was and saw me with Naruto. But then, the Hokage looked to the trees I had destroyed and frowned.

"(Y/n), I have to talk to you."

...

"What do you mean I have to leave?!?" I asked the old man,"I promised to take care of Naruto, I'm not leaving!"

"It's for the village, (Y/n). What if one day you lose control of your power and harm the village or Naruto? I can't take that risk." I was so mad, I couldn't leave Naruto alone, he already was going to grow up without parents, at least his big sister needed to be there for him. We heard the door opening and Jiraya came in.

"Lord Hokage, you needed me?" He looked depressed even though he was trying to hide it. I guess he heard the news.

"Yes, I've decided that you will train (Y/n)." He then looked at me,"You will be out of the village until you can completely control your powers." I couldn't believe the old man, he wanted me to leave Naruto alone, without anyone taking care of him.

"What about Naruto? Who will take care of him?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that, I will take good care of him. I'm so sorry but I had to do this for the sake of the village."

"Whatever. When are we leaving?"

"In two days. It's enough time for you to say your goodbyes and prepare everything."

"Okay, then." I excused myself out of the room and went to the hospital where Naruto was. I couldn't go inside the room where he was so I just said goodbye through the glass window. After that, I went to my house and went to bed. I still had a day to prepare everything, so I decided to rest but instead, I cried until I fell asleep.

...

It was afternoon. I had my bag ready so I only had to say goodbye to everyone. Like it was that easy. First, I went to the hospital to say goodbye to Naruto. I promised I was gonna come back to him and I wasn't gonna die until then.

Then, it was Kurenai and Asuma's turn. They were at a dumpling shop. We hugged, cried and said our goodbyes. I caught Gai in the training grounds and we both cried...a lot.

Next was Itachi. He wasn't happy that I was leaving but he understood and he promised me to write letters. Last one was Kakashi. I also didn't want to leave him alone, especially while he's in the anbu.

I couldn't find him anywhere and it was getting dark, meaning it was time to leave. I started going to the entrance gates and hoped he would be waiting for me. Once I got there, I saw Jiraya leaning on a tree.

"So, did you say goodbye to everyone?" He asked.

"Almost, I couldn't find Kakashi anywhere."

"I'm here." I heard his voice behind me. I turned around and hugged him.

"Sorry I was late." He apologized.

"Don't worry about it, at least you came." I couldn't stop sobbing.

"Hey, hey, there's no need to cry. As long as you come back, that's all I need."

"Sorry, but, after you said that, you made me want to cry more." He chuckled. "I want to ask you something before I go. I know that sometimes you won't be able to but watch over Naruto for me. Even if you just check for a few seconds to see if he's okay, that's enough for me."

"I promise." He smiled under his mask.

"Oh and I'm sending letters for everyone so I'll be expecting some for me too!" He laughed and assured me he was going to send letters too. Before I could move, he hugged me one last time and thanked me for everything.

"Just promise me you won't die while I'm gone."

"I promise, again." Jiraya called me and that meant I had to leave. I decided to surprise Kakashi and kissed on his cheek that was covered by the mask. I caught up to Jiraya and waved at Kakashi.

"You two are so cute." Jiraya laughed.

"What do you mean?"

"It's nothing, kiddo. Let's go." I looked to the village. I was gonna miss it so much.

I think after this chapter there aren't going to be sad chapters for a while. I hope you cried because I did, ahah. From now on, you'll be out until Shippuden but we're not going there yet and Naruto is going to meet you before that.
See you next chapter!