Chapter 23

"So he only had to complete the technique for us to go?" I asked Sakura.

"Yes, in less than twenty four hours." She said.

"Alright, Naruto. Let's-" Naruto walked to the bench and took a few pills that Sakura made. They tasted really bad, I should teach her how to make good ones. Then, he took a bottle of water and drank it all.

"Alright, (Y/n) sensei, captain Yamato. Let's start training." He said, looking at us. I smiled.

"That's my boy." I patted his head."Okay, I got something for you." I made a small stick of ice. "Break this like you'd break a normal stick."

I gave him the stick and he looked at it. At first, he thought it was going to be easy but he was struggling to break it. He tried for almost five minutes.

"You can't." I said.

"You could have told me five minutes ago, ya know." He huffed.

"Anyways, as you can see you can't break it." I said and then broke the thing in half. "But I can."

"Wh-wha-What!?!" He stuttered. "How did you do it?"

"I can only break it with my power. Once I touch it, I'm able to melt any part of it. Like this." I grabbed one of the halfs and broke it in small parts. Then, I grabbed the other half and pointed it at him. "Your challenge is to try to break an ice wall with your technique. Can you do it?"

"Yes, (Y/n) sensei!" I made the ice wall and left him to do his training. I sat on the bench and started reading the book I brought.

...

I felt uneasy. Something was making me worried. I walked to Tenzo and told him I was going to see Lady Tsunade. I left a snowball with him for when he runs out of chakra and went to the Hokage's office.

I knocked on the door when I arrived and Tsunade let me in.

"(Y/n), how's the training?" She asked.

"It's great, he was able to scratch a bit of my ice wall so he might be done faster than we think. But that's not the reason I'm here. I feel like something's off and-"

"You want to go help them." Tsunade said what I was thinking.

"Yes. I want to go a little earlier and I'll be fast, I'll get to them in no time."

"Alright, I'll let you go."

"No, but I really have to g...wait, you're letting me go?" I asked.

"Yes. I also feel that they need more help even though Kakashi's with them. You're the only one that can go so you have one hour to get ready." She said.

"Oh my god, thank you so much, Lady Tsunade!" I bowed and left.

I told Naruto and Yamato what I was going to do and they agreed to it. I made two more ice walls for Naruto to break and went home to grab some stuff. I took a few food pills and my necklace. It gave me luck or that's at least what I felt. I'd always take it to missions so I could feel safer and it was as if Obito was with me. I put it around my neck and left.

As I jumped on the trees, I made steam come out of my hands so I would go faster (yes, you can also make steam, you can basically do anything related to water). I'd get to there faster than a normal ninja would.

'Hang in there, Kakashi. I'm on my way.'

Kakashi P.O.V

The other Akatsuki member was about to attack Shikamaru and Choji. I fell because of the wind jutsu he summoned but I had enough energy to protect them. He made a lightning jutsu and I stood right in front of them, suppressing the lightning so they wouldn't get hurt.