1

"George! You have to wake up! You'll get late to the train!"

George opened his eyes slowly and turned in his bed, not wanting to get up already, he felt like he had just gone to bed.

"George, hurry up!" His mother warned once again.

He knew that if he wouldn't be getting ready in the next minute his mother would barge into his room and practically drag him out of the bed with no hesitation.

"Fine," he yelled back, but he didn't move.

"Last warning, or I'll be breaking down your door!"

George knew she was serious, but he knew that she wouldn't be able to do it by herself, she'd use her wand to break his door down.

His mother could be quite terrifying when she was mad so George tried his best not to piss her off.

So now, before his mum would come up to his room and break his door down, George decided to get out of bed, but of course he had to have some problems.

Instead of sitting up and standing up from the bed like a normal person, he made the stupid choice of rolling out of the bed, landing harshly on the hardwood floor with a loud thud.

George groaned and rolled over onto his back, hearing rushed footsteps coming towards his room.

Suddenly his door opened hurriedly and his father stood in the doorway with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" His dad asked, walking towards him.

"Mhm," George mumbled and sat up, suddenly feeling a faint pain in his lower back.

"Did you do this on purpose?" His dad asked and sat down opposite him on the floor with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I was just getting out of bed. Don't get the big deal," George said and unwrapped himself from all the blankets around him.

"Idiot," his dad said and stood up, leaving the room and therefore leaving George alone.

George smiled and stretched his arms and stood up from the floor, leaving his blankets in a messy pile on the floor.

He walked over to his desk that stood on the opposite end of the room and put on his clothes that lay there.

His clothes consisted of normal black dress pants, a dress shirt with a gray knitted sweater on top, a blue and gray tie around his neck, a black robe and plain black shoes.

He pulled his trunk out from underneath his bed and threw in some last minute things and closed it securely so it wouldn't open unless he would open it himself.

He grabbed his wand and put it in his back pocket, then tried his best to get downstairs as fast as he could as he also had to carry his trunk as well.

"George! There's breakfast on the table!" His mother notified and suddenly his trunk was lifted from the ground and flew over to the front door.

"Thanks," George said and sat down at the dinner table, eating his food in a hurry.

He finished his food quickly and thanked his mum and left the plate on the table, then rushed into the bathroom to brush his teeth and fix his hair.

"George! Are you ready?" His dad asked from the kitchen.

"Just a second!" George answered and ruffled up his hair once more to try and get it the way he wanted but eventually gave up and sighed disappointedly and let his hair stay the stupid way it was.

"You ready?" His dad asked and ruffled George's hair up.

"Dad! I just tried to fix it!" George scolded and ran his hands through his hair to try and get it back to the way it was.