16

How could one person have so much energy at 9am in the morning?

George swore that this should not be allowed, or that should at least be punishable.

Karl should not be allowed this much energy, and just... how could one person contain the energy of five AT NINE AM!??

It was their first class of the day, and the last one that George had the energy to attend.

But wouldn't be able to skip a class if he didn't want his title of a prefect stripped away from him.

"Karl," George groaned, tilting his head backwards and digging the palms of hands into his eyes, making his sight do this weird blurry thing once he removed them again.

"George," Karl giggled back, almost on the verge of tears from laughter.

"Calm down, boys," the professor warned, giving the two a warning look.

They nodded and both fixed their structure, sitting up with their backs straight and looking up at the chalkboard in the front of the classroom.

Somehow, Karl just had nonstop energy and even though the teacher had told them off he kept pinching George's thighs or kicking him under the table, driving George completely crazy.

So when the professor dismissed them an hour and a half later, George couldn't help but feel relieved.

The two of them packed their stuff and left the classroom, walking through the corridors to get to their next classes.

They separated ways and walked opposite ways to their next classes.

George's next class would be with the slytherins, and he didn't dread it now that he had friends there, and had for the last couple of weeks, maybe a month and a half.

But now with the... situation between him and Dream he knew that at least Dream wasn't going to acknowledge him, just as he had done for the last two weeks.

George knew it was his own fault, he had no one else to blame but himself, but he still expected Dream to talk to him.

He promised that the two could remain friends, then why didn't they?

***

Dream sat down in the classroom, Quackity sitting down beside him, both of them tossing their bags underneath their tables.

They were waiting for the small rest of the ravenclaws to arrive at their defence against the dark arts class, waiting for professor Philza as well.

"Wait, aren't the seat arrangements the same as every class?" Quackity suddenly asked, turning his head to Dream.

Dream's face dropped. "Oh, yeah," he mumbled.

That ment that he'd have to sit next to George for almost two hours. Fuck.

Dream reached under his desk to grab his backpack and stood up, Wilbur sitting down in Dream's previous seat soon after.

A few familiar voices were heard outside the door to the classroom, catching Dream's attention and getting him to look away from the chalkboard in the far front of the room and to the entrance.

And there he was.

George was walking in with Jack and Niki by his sides, the three of them giggling quite loudly at something one of them must've said.

Dream was quick to look down once he caught eye contact with the brunette, his cheeks reddening in embarrassment as he scratched the table with his finger to distract himself.

Once he saw George sit down next to him in the corner of his eye, he looked up from the table and to the other side of him, staring out of the windows.

"What? Is there something going on out there?" George asked out of nowhere, his voice sounding meaner than he ment to.

The blonde looked to his side, looking at George with a mixed expression of disbelief and like he was almost scared.

"Uhm, no," Dream mumbled and put his hands in his lap, fidgeting with his fingers. "No, nothing special."

"Oh," George said. "It seemed like it was. Or were you just ignoring-"

"Good morning, class!"

Phil burst in through the doors in the back of the class, catching everyone off guard and getting them to shut up instantly.

"Today we'll be going over..."

Dream let phils voice tune out, turning to his own mind for almost the whole class, feeling like this was nothing that he needed to know.

"Dream!"

The boy's head snapped to the front of the class, everyone's eyes on him as well as the professors.

"Uh- yes, professor?" he asked nervously, feeling smaller under everyone's gaze.

"Were you paying attention?" Phil sighed, leaning his lower half against the teachers desk.

Dream quickly gazed his eyes over the kids staring at him, his eyes finally landing on the professor again.

He shook his head slowly and unsurely, looking back down to his desk eventually. "No, sorry."

"It's alright, Clay, just remember to pay attention for the rest of the class," Phil said.

Dream nodded, allowing Phil to continue with his class.

Quackity looked over his shoulder with a sly smile that annoyed Dream, the blonde sticking his tongue out to the ravenette, Quackity flipping the taller boy off before turning back around.

The blonde boy rolled his eyes as his friend and averted his attention to the front of the classroom where professor Philza was walking around, speaking about something in the meantime.

Dream rested his elbow on the desk, using his hand to keep his head up as he barely managed through the lesson.

Once the class was over Dream could barely remember a thing the professor had said the whole class.

At least it was lunch now, a small break from the endless studying they had to do these days.

He got up and grabbed his backpack before leaving the classroom, waiting outside it for Quackity to exit.

When Quackity did exit the classroom he already had George by his side and walked straight past him, like they were ignoring his existence.

Which obviously annoyed him, he and Quackity had been friends for a lot longer than they had been friends with the rest of the friend group.

And after what happened between Dream and George, everyone seemed to take George's side rather than Dream's, even though it was George that broke up with him.

Dream could prove that he was the one hurting and not George.

This wasn't supposed to be about George.

.::.
Word count: 1052

Jealousy is a disease. And so are you 😀 /j sorry