25

I mean, TW: basically sexual harassment/assault

George spent the remainder of the day in his bed, ignoring the presence of every person walking in and out of the room.

He must've fallen asleep at some point even though he didn't recall it. It did make a lot of sense after he woke up, eyes stinging and his whole body begging for more sleep.

The boy shut his eyes again, wanting nothing more than to fall asleep again.

Until the door opened, not too loudly or really quietly, but loudly enough so it could be heard.

Then the voices of all three of George's roommates as well, the boy biting the inside of his cheek as he pulled the duvet over his head.

The three boys kept chatting, George not bothering to pay his attention to what they were saying, rather trying to fall asleep again.

"George? Joining us for dinner?"

George sighed and pulled the duvet down to his chin, cringing at the unusually cold air hitting his face like a slap.

"No," he answered. "Not feeling it."

"I could pick something up for you?" Wilbur suggested.

"No thank you," George declined, getting a nod from Wilbur.

"We just came to drop some stuff off, we'll be gone before you know it," one of the boys, Sam, better known as Awesam, said.

"What Sam said," the other one said, Eret.

"Well, see you later George!" Wilbur said, the three of them disappearing through the door.

***

A loud laugh escaped from a few students at the slytherin table, mostly the kids from the sixth year.

Dream held a hand on his mouth, the other around his stomach to keep his laughter down.

Quackity, of course, had said something, catching the other ones off guard and causing them to erupt in laughter.

The blonde tried to calm down, his laughs turning into painful wheezes as he tried to keep his laughter quiet.

The dinner flew by in a moment and Dream was ready to leave, only waiting for Quackity to finish up so they could go find their friends.

"Alright, I'm ready," Quackity said, wiping the corners of his mouth with a tissue.

"Okay, let's go," Dream said.

They stood up and walked over to the doors of the great hall, meeting Karl and Sapnap outside it.

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed his lover missing, a frown forming on his face.

"...guys, where's George?" Dream asked.

Karl shrugged. "Probably just skipped dinner or something," he said. "Maybe Wilbur knows more."

Dream nodded. "Alright, wait a second. I'm going to talk to Wilbur."

Sapnap nodded in acknowledgement, assuring Dream that they heard him. "We'll wait here," Sapnap said, waving Dream off. "Go on!"