20

"George!"

The brunette boy turned around quickly, in surprise of the familiar voice calling after him as he walked down the corridors with Karl.

Much to George's surprise, it wasn't Dream that was calling him, but Theo.

"Oh!" George said in surprise as the older boy approached them, apologising every time he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Who's that?" Karl leaned up to George's ear to whisper to him. "And why's he kinda..."

"Oh, shush, Karl," George said as a slight blush covered his face. "He's Theo, the captain of the ravenclaw quidditch team."

"Oh!" Karl said.

"He's nice! I've talked to him before," George said, Theo was almost up to them. "But very vaguely, so I'm not sure."

"Hey, George!"

Theo had reached up to them and stood in front of them, putting his hand on the wall to keep himself up and breathed deeply, as if he was out of breath.

"Theo," George said with a lopsided smile.

Theo smiled and looked over at Karl, pointing at the boy. "Who's that?"

"Karl, I'm Karl, George's best friend," Karl said.

"I'm Theodore," Theo said. "My friends call me Theo, though."

Karl raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so George is your friend?"

"What? Karl? What kind of a question is that?" George asked in panic, looking over at his friend in shock.

Theo shrugged cluelessly as he looked at the two boys confused. "I mean, I guess, we've talked twice so we can't really base anything off of that."

George nodded and gave Karl a side eye before flashing Theo an apologetic smile. "Sorry for him, uh, we've got to go now, bye!"

As George was about to turn around, Theo stopped him, grabbing his shoulder. "Uhm, I was thinking if you were free this weekend?"

The boy furrowed his eyebrows. "Uh, yeah? I suppose."

"Sweet," Theo said with a small smirk. "Want to hang out then?"

George thought for a second. It wouldn't hurt hanging out with Theo, plus he had nothing better to do.

"Sure," George said. "Bye!"

"Bye, George! See you," Theo said before heading to his own class, in the opposite direction of Karl and George.

That was something, to say the least.

***

Dream was dying from boredom having to listen to professor Philza go on about something he didn't have a clue of.

George would usually be there with him, but they were a little into the lesson and George was nowhere to be seen.

The blonde let out a deep sigh, somehow catching the attention of his black haired friend sitting a few seats away from him.

But Dream didn't notice that, until a paper ball got thrown at him.

Snapping out of his zoned out state, his eyes gained focus onto the chalkboard and the professor in front of the class.

He looked around himself in surprise, eyes landing on Quackity who pointed down at his lips, making a slight circle around them.

Dream furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at the shorter boy's lips who was mouthing something obnoxiously to the blonde.