8

Dream walked onto the quidditch field with a broom in his hand, all of the people that either were on the team or were trying out had arrived.

"Attention!" Dream yelled, thankfully catching the attention of all of the teens on the field.

"Thank you. Now all come to me and form a line in front of me." Dream demanded, the scared students scurrying into a line. "Everyone already on the team, behind me."

Three people hurriedly walked behind Dream, their heads hanging low.

"We've got two open positions, a keeper and a beater." Dream said. "So if you want to get onto the team or if you think you've got what it takes, you better give your best."

The couple of people standing before him nodded and Dream cleared his throat.

"We start now!"

***

George yawned as he sat up in his bed this saturday morning.

He stretched his arms above his head before using his hands to hold him up behind his back.

The brunette looked around the room and saw that most of it was empty, except for one bed where Wilbur lay.

He got up and went to his trunk, getting out his clothes and put them on before leaving the dormitory and tried to ding his friends.

It didn't take him long to find Sapnap and Karl since they were still in the great hall, eating their breakfast together.

He walked up to them and sat down next to Karl, smiling at the two.

"Good morning." George said and grabbed a croissant from one of the plates on the table.

"Good morning, George." Karl said and Sapnap just smiled at him.

George ripped bits off his croissant and put it in his mouth, chewing on each bite slowly.

"So," Sapnap started. "You two want to do something today?"

"Mhm," George hummed, his mouth full of food.

"We can go to Hogsmeade." Karl spoke up.

"Sure!" George said, taking the last bit of his croissant.

Sapnap nodded. "Yeah." he said, putting a forkful of food in his mouth.

Once all of them had finished eating, they all went back to their dormitories and agreed on meeting ten minutes later near the castle doors.

George grabbed his coat and put it on before getting a scarf and wrapping it around his neck before grabbing a pair of gloves and shoving them into one of the pockets on his jacket, as well as a pouch of money.

He walked through the corridors of the castle on his own speed, reaching the castle doors in just a couple minutes, both Sapnap and Karl already there.

"Hi, George!" Karl said and waved, Sapnap smiled as a greeting.

"Should we get going?" Sapnap asked, the two brunettes nodding and the three of them walked out of the large castle doors.

***

The tryouts were finished now, and Dream had found three people to join, one other 6th year student called Minx, then Jack and the last one being a guy called Ponk who was in his last year.

He walked back to the dorm rooms beside Quackity who was on the quidditch team as well, the two of them deciding to go to Hogsmeade to kill the time.