4

Dream arrived outside the dungeon where the poisons class was held and sat down on the staircase next to Quackity.

They watched as the ravenclaw and slytherin students started to pile up around the dungeon, George being one of them.

After a few minute wait for the professor, Snape, their poisons professor, showed up and let the students into the dungeon.

The kids walked into the classroom and all proceeded to take their seats until professor Snape interrupted them.

"No need to sit down already," the professor said, his loud voice echoing off the walls, "I'll be assigning you seats for this semester, no worries."

The students let out loud groans, except for George, since they were not allowed to pick their seats next to their friends.

"Quiet!" the professor yelled, causing the whole class to turn from their hushed whispers to complete silence.

"Now, Jack and Wilbur, you two are over there, Punz and Niki, over there..." Snape went on through the whole class until there were only two students left, Dream and george.

"... Dream and George, you're over here," Snape finished and pointed to a two person table in the far back of the class.

George gave the professor a look of shock and disappointment, because out of everyone in the class, he had to sit next to Dream.

"For fucks sake," George muttered before walking to the back of the class and sitting down in one of the two chairs, throwing his backpack down onto the floor beside the desk.

Clay smirked slightly before following George and sitting down beside George, this will be fun.

***

As soon as the professor dismissed them, barely giving them any time to get to their next class, George sped out of the classroom and through the hallways to the herbology class he was next on his schedule, shared with the gryffindors.

That was the only thing that kind of kept george from skipping the whole days, that he had these few classes with his idiotic friends.

And since he knew Sapnap was in this lesson, he wouldn't dare to skip it and make his friend feel bad.

But on the other hand, it wasn't that Sapnap needed him anyways while he still had Karl and the rest of his mutuals from his own house.

Okay, that was pointless. Why did he need to think like that?

This was just to make him feel worse than he did already and making him want to skip class and crawl into his bed even more.

"You lost there, georgie?"

He was lost, in his own thoughts.

A warm and large hand placed itself onto George's shoulder, breaking him from his thoughts.

He looked up from the floor and to the person standing behind him with their hand on his shoulder.

And of course it was Dream.

"Oh- uh, no." George stammered and let his eyes glue back onto the floor, "Just... thinking."

Dream removed his hand from the brunette's shoulder and nodded.

"Well, I'll see you later then!" Dream said and ran in front of George, turning around, still running, to wave George before running to his next class.

Leaving George standing alone in the middle of the hallways like he had just seen a celebrity.

Why the fuck did Dream make him feel like this and what the hell was it?