17

TW: yelling(kinda ig), arguing :p
I'm just in a silly goofy mood

The school day was over, and so was the school week which meant it was the weekend!

George stood up from his desk, grabbed his bag and waited for Karl to get up as well.

The two of them walked out of the classroom together, and instead of going to their dormitories or common rooms they decided on going to the washrooms.

They entered the boys washroom and sat down against the wall between the stalls, the large glass mural colouring the rays of sun entering the window.

"Is it just the two of us who are going to be here?" George asked, making sure to keep his voice low just in case there were other people in there.

Karl shrugged. "I don't know, to be honest."

George nodded, then changed the subject to something completely different, the two of them bursting into laughter minutes later.

Sucks for Dream.

Of course, to his fortune, he had skipped the last class of the day, spending the whole time in the washrooms crying instead.

So when he heard the voices of Karl and George entering, he panicked, of course.

He had basically stopped breathing once he heard their footsteps grow closer, and they just had to sit down outside the stall the blonde was using.

It felt like hours passed as Dream sat there, making as small an amount of noise as he could as he occasionally listened in on his friends' conversation.

"What's going on between you and Dream?" Karl asked out of nowhere. "You two haven't talked in a while."

Dream felt his heart start thumping faster and his stomach tie into a nervous knot at the mention of his name.

George shrugged, his eyes trailing down to the tiled floor. "There's nothing going on, at the moment."

You wish, Dream thought to himself with an eye roll.

"But why are you ignoring him, though, there's no reason to?" Karl said.

"I have my reasons, he has his," George said, avoiding telling Karl what had actually happened.

Dream felt sick of it, he would've told Karl as soon as possible just so he would just at least know about the situation, so he could help if George felt down.

His personal opinion.

"But why won't you tell us? Me nor Sapnap know what's going on and Quackity says that we shouldn't hear it from him," Karl said. "He's right, I'm not arguing with his logic."

For a stupid reason, Dream decided to speak up. "He's right George," he said louder than normal so the two could hear him.

"Who the fuck?" George whispered nervously, but then it clicked. "Dream, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same," Dream said back. "And I came here before you, so."

Karl sat there, feeling like he was interrupting something.