24

Yes, the library was a nice place to study and get some peace, but it could also be an annoying place.

There could also be annoying people there, but that wasn't often.

Most of the time, it was peaceful and relaxing, George often went there just to read and detach from the real world, fading into his own one.

Eyes ran over nearly every detail of the shelves, checking out if there were any tables free for him and hopefully Theo to finish their work.

As he walked past the bookshelves he sometimes stopped if a certain book caught his attention.

He found a table after around ten minutes of just walking around, it wasn't really hard to find one, he was just caught up in his own imagination.

Laying the books he needed and the work he had already finished with the rest that had left to be done down neatly on the table, George let out a sigh.

He put his bag down on the floor beside his chair, the bag leaning onto the chair he sat on.

"George?"

The boy looked up from the work he already started on, meeting the familiar face of Dream who was looking at him fondly.

"What are you doing here?"

Dream kissed George on the cheek before sitting down opposite him, a smile forming on George's face.

"I'm supposed to be studying with Theo, I don't know if you know him," George said.

"I've competed against him," Dream said. "He's on the ravenclaw quidditch team. But it's kinda rude just to not show up, don't you think?"

"Yeah, he's a strange guy," George mumbled. "I don't care, though, I can do this."

"Sure, but why do you have to work with him?"

"Are you jealous?" George teased, reaching over the table to pinch Dream's cheek.

Dream ducked down, trying to dodge George's hand but ended up hitting his head on the table, causing George to burst out laughing.

"Oh my! Are you alright?" George asked while he tried to keep his laugh down, Dream caving into a small smile as he held his head where he hit it.

"No," Dream chuckled. "Can you kiss it better?"

George rolled his eyes playfully. "What am I, your mother?" he asked. "Alright, whatever, come here then."

Dream smiled, still holding his head, and stood up from the chair, walking over to George.

The brunette gently cupped Dream's jaw, squishing his face slightly before leaning down to kiss the blonde's head.

"There you go," George said, ruffling up Dream's hair and let go of his face. "But what are you doing here?"

Dream shrugged cause in reality he didn't know. "I was bored, I guess."

"You guess? You're such an idiot."

But of course the moment had to be ruined by someone, and that someone was Theo.

As soon as the two heard a person nearing them their attention shifted to the sound of steps coming closer.

"Oh, George! You're here," Theo said.

Dream's face dropped from a smile to an emotionless expression, worrying George a little.

"Yeah," George mumbled. "Sit down."

He pointed at the seat across him as Dream stood up, brushing his pants down.

"Bye, George, talk later," Dream said and waved before leaving the two boys alone at the back of the library.