19

Tw: I wrote this, don't kill me, please, show me mercy

The first game for both the ravenclaws and the hufflepuffs was finished, and the first win for the ravenclaws.

George stood up in the crowd, clapping and cheering amongst the other ravenclaw students.

His other friends clapped as well, none of them cheering as much for the winners as George, since he was the only one apart of that house within their friend group.

They left the stadium, George waving goodbye to the four others before walking in the direction of where the players would come from.

Wilbur had asked him to meet right after the game, after a long time of protesting, telling the boy that George was going out with Dream right after.

But somehow Wilbur convinced him, and now a few minutes had passed with no sign of him.

George huffed and crossed his arms over his chest, surprised when the year seven that had called him 'pretty boy' emerged, still no Wilbur in sight.

"Oh, hi, George! Fancy seeing you here," the guy said with a smirk.

This was slightly confusing for George, but he brushed it off. "Yeah, Wilbur asked me to meet him here," George explained. "By the way, is he on his way?"

"Oh, he's gone already," the guy said. "My name is Theodore, by the way. But you can call me Theo for short."

George nodded and took Theo's out held hand to shake it, something between a smile and a smirk crawling onto his face.

Theo was tall, taller than Dream, with dark blue eyes and light but still slightly dark brown hair. His hair was in the middle of being short and mid-length and loosely curled.

"As you'd know, I'm George," George said slyly And let go of Theo's hand, the taller boy still keeping his hand around George's. "How do you know my name, though? I don't think that I've probably met you before."

"I believe we haven't," Theo confirmed. "But I've heard about you a lot, Wilbur speaks highly of you."

"Oh," George said in surprise, that one he did not expect. "And what have you heard about me, to be specific?"

Theo smirked and raised an eyebrow. "How smart and handsome you are, even though I can simply see your great looks from far away."

George felt his face get redder by the sentence, having no clue how Theo even dared being so bold, he himself could never.

Well, with Dream maybe, but that was it.

"I've actually got to hurry," George said, retreating his hand and rubbed the back of his neck. "I've got to go meet someone."

Idiot, George, why should you be embarrassed about who you were going to see? Fuck.

"Oh, that's a shame," Theo said. "I'll catch you at dinner, maybe."

George nodded and started walking away, turning around slightly to wave Theo goodbye and flashed him a soft smile, getting an even wider one from the older in return.

Theo was a lot nicer than George expected, he thought being the captain of the quidditch team would automatically just make you some asshole.

If he should be honest, it did give him butterflies talking to Theo, if it was excitement or he was just normal.

It was probably not just normal.

What kind of a fucking mess had George gotten himself in.

***

"Did George tell you where he was going?" Quackity asked, snapping Dream out of his dazed state.

The blonde boy looked over at Karl and Sapnap, they two had also been interrupted, just in a different way.

Don't get the wrong ideas or I'll kick your ass.

When Dream sensed that Karl nor Sapnap was going to answer, he cleared his throat. "He was going to meet Wilbur after the game, then we were going to hogsmeade but the bitch isn't back yet."

"Woah, chill there, my guy," Karl said. "Don't call George a bitch."

Dream rolled his eyes with a soft scoff, he knew by the tone of Karl's voice that it was a joke.

"We know you miss him, you can't go a second without mentioning the idiot," Sapnap said and rolled his eyes. "You two are stupid."

"Damn right are Alex and Karl stupid," Dream said, cause who else would he be talking about? "Kidding."

"We don't care if you're in love with George, I'm just in love with him as well and I want to marry my little discord kitten," Quackity explained jokingly, a hand on his chest and his eyebrows furrowed.

"What? What even is discord?" Sapnap scoffed.

"Muggle thing," Quackity said. You see, he was a mudblood that out of pure luck got placed into slytherin.

Obviously not luckily, he was meant to get into that house.

"Oh," the three said.

"Well that's cool," Dream said. Supportive friend check!

Quackity scoffed. "Thanks, I guess."

"Why can't I be your discord kitten, whatever it is?" Dream wondered, looking over at his housemate. "I've known you for longer than George, I think it'd just be fair if it'd be me."

"Trust me, you don't want that," Quackity said with an awkward laugh. "It's best for George to be my little kitten."

"What the fuck," Dream sighed, letting his head fall back down on top his arms.

"Oh, you're here!" a familiar voice said as they neared the group.

Dream looked up again, met with the sight of his beloved George, bringing a smile to the blonde boy's face.

"There you are, my little discord kitten!" Quackity said unusually loudly despite how awkward he had felt telling them about that same nickname earlier.

George scoffed and sat down next to Dream, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"It's some stupid shit he was saying earlier, don't listen to him," Sapnap said.

"Hey!" Quackity yelled and kicked Sapnap's leg. "Fuck off, I bet you like getting called kitten."

Sapnap's face became unusually red. "What if- shy do you- oh, fuck off, honestly," Sapnap stuttered over his words.

"That's what I said, bitch."

Dream rolled his eyes and propped himself up on his elbows, giving George a look and nicked his head to the side in the opposite direction of their friends, asking if they should get out of there.

George smiled and nodded and stood up, the blonde following and grabbing the brunette's hand as they were about to walk away.

"Where so you love birds think you're going?" Karl called after them.

"Away from you, weirdos," Dream said and started jogging away, pulling George after him.

.::.
Word count: 1080

I just saw a tiktok earlier today about people saying that they wanted to have a threesome with dream and Sapnap and called it the Eiffel Tower.

Then a couple hours later I go to Instagram and see that there's a giveaway for a trip to the Eiffel Tower-

Goodnight my silly geese 😚