3

This wasn't as hard as Dream thought, showing the first years to their common room.

He just hoped that they weren't stupid enough to forget the keyword, which they most likely were.

"There you are, Dream," Quackity said as he walked up to the taller.

"Gosh, that sucked," Dream sighed, wrapping his arm around Quackity's shoulder and leading the two upstairs to their room that they shared with the two other year six males in slytherin.

"Hey, guys," Dream greeted the two others in the room, unwrapped his arm from around Quackity's shoulders and walked up to his trunk, getting out his sleepwear for the night.

"Dream, did you really break up with your girlfriend?" one of the boys asked who went by the name Jack. (Can't stop that jack manifold grind)

"Yeah, did you really?" the other one, Punz, asked.

"Yeah I did. Couldn't stand her anymore," Dream said, switching his uniform into a tshirt and sweats.

Jack and Punz huffed, quite surprised that the two of them had broken up, the two of them always seemed like the golden couple.

"I'm going to sleep," Dream said and stretched before getting into one of the unclaimed beds.

"Goodnight, then," Quackity said and got into his own bed, Jack and Luke doing the same,

***

George walked up the tower with the eight year ones following behind him and the other prefect, Niki.

"So here we are," George said and stopped in front of the entryway of the ravenclaw common room.

He told the children the password to entry and went inside with Niki, leaving the kids outside the door to see if the kids could remember the keyword.

He walked to the couches and sat down, Niki sitting down opposite him, making sure that if someone didn't remember the keyword then they would help them in.

"Hi," Niki greeted as she sat down.

"Hey," George said, lifting his gaze for a second from the floor to make eye contact with Niki, looking back to the floor as soon as he locked eyes with Niki.

He had met Niki before, obviously since they were in the same house, but they never really talked.

She was pretty, there could be no denying that, but George had never really had any particular interest in women, now that he thought about it.

They made small talk while they waited for the first years to enter the common room, which they all did eventually, allowing Niki and George to go up to their beds.

George walked up to the room for the year six assigned room and walked into it as quietly as possible to try and not wake up any of his peers, if they were asleep.

He quickly but quietly changed into his sleepwear, trying not to wake up any of the other boys.

If they were asleep, of course.
Once he had finished changing his clothes he crawled under the covers and got himself comfortable before falling into a deep sleep.

***

"Dream! Wake up!" Quackity and Jack yelled in unison to try and wake the dirty blonde haired boy up.

"Oh, my gosh!" Dream said, burying his face in his pillow, "Just leave me alone!"

"Dream! Get up!" Quackity yelled, picking up one of the pillows in the room and hitting Dream with it.