5

Dream sighed as he walked down the hallways and in the directions of his history of magic class.

That interaction with George was the most awkward interaction he had ever been in.

He shook it off and walked into the open classroom, seeing that some students had arrived already, including Sapnap and Quackity who sat together at one of the tables.

"Hey, guys!" Dream called to the other two sitting there near the back of the class with an empty table behind them that Dream decided to occupy.

"Hey, Dream," Quackity greeted, Sapnap waving before the two resumed their conversation about who knows what, while Dream sat behind them waiting for the lesson to start, occasionally listening in on the two.

"Students!" professor Binns greeted as he flew with his nonexistent body through the blackboard in the front of the class.

This class was known to be boring amongst the students so Clay let himself slip away once again, a bad habit he had once his classes got uninteresting in his opinion.

It was especially bad when his professors called him to answer something, which he couldn't ever do since he wasn't paying attention.

"And that's it for today, students!" professor Binns dismissed the class, allowing them to go and leave for their next class a little earlier.

A coir of 'yes's echoed through the classroom as the professor flew through the walls and somewhere else where the kids had no idea about.

Dream walked out of the classroom behind Sapnap and Quackity, who, to Dream's suspicion, were still in their previous conversation they had been in in the beginning of the class.

"... right Dream?" Quackity asked, turning his head a little to face Dream.

"Hm?" Dream hummed, snapping out of his dazed state and to what Quackity and Sapnap were talking about.

"Ugh, nevermind," the shorter said, going back to talk to Sapnap.

Dream shook his head and rolled his eyes, going back to staring at whatever caught his attention.

Which was george.

He was walking the opposite direction of the three, laughing with Karl probably about something stupid.

The brunette was smiling widely, allowing his perfect white teeth to be seen by the whole school.

Something Dream wanted for himself.

His perfect and slightly tan skin, his quite circular glasses, his brown eyes, his brown fluffy hair and his small, fragile body that Dream just wanted to hold so badly.

"You've got a bit of drool there, Dreamie," Quackity pointed out, snapping Dream out of his state, again.

Dream wiped the corner of his mouth to clean the drool. Quackity looked in the direction the blonde was looking, spotting George out and looked up at Dream, raising one of his eyebrows with a smirk.

"Shut up!" Dream said and rolled his eyes, slapping his friend's shoulder with a smile on his face.

The shorter smiled. "Fine, but I know you love him!" Quackity teased, poking the blondes upper arm.

"Oh, my god. Shut up, he could hear you!" the blonde whisper yelled.

"What the hell are youtube talking about?" Sapnap asked, having no clue what the other two were talking about.

"Nothing." Dream rushed, his face burning red and his ears looked as if they were on fire.

"Right." Sapnap said, a weird expression building up onto his face, "Anyways, I have to get to potions so I'm going to go now, bye guys!"