2

The two sat in silence for some time before Karl and Sapnap returned, Sapnaps arms full of sweets.

As they walked in they noticed that George wasn't alone, but a 6'3 dirty blonde had joined him and sat there, fast asleep, next to george.

"What is he doing here?" Karl whispered to George as he and Sapnap sat down opposite George and the blonde, whispering to not wake the blonde up.

George looked up from his book and at karl and shrugged. "He just came here a little after you left and asked if he could sit here and he was complaining so much so I let him sit here."

Karl nodded and leaned back into his seat.

"It's also not his fault we're not friends anymore, that's my fault." George mumbled, thankfully low enough for neither Sapnap nor Karl to hear.

The rest of the ride was quiet.

George spent most of it reading, therefore he tuned out everything around him and going fully into the imaginary world the book provided him.

Sapnap and Karl spent the rest of the train ride talking and laughing, still paying respect to Dream sleeping opposite them.

When George felt the train come to a stop he packed his book and averted his gaze to the sight outside the window.

"We're here!" Karl yelled, shaking Sapnap's shoulder excitedly.

"Wha- what?" Dream shot up from his sleep and his body jolted awake, looking around him and seeping in his surroundings.

"We're here, Dream.'' George said and stood up from his seat, signing for his friends to follow him out the train which they gladly did, leaving Dream alone in the cabin.

Dream stretched his arms and legs, then tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes.

He stood up and walked out of the train and looked for Quackity and the rest of their slytherin friends.

"Dream!"

The blonde's head snapped in the direction of the voice, his face lightening up at the sight of Quackity and his girlfriend, Livia.

He and Livia had been a couple since one of the last days in their 4th year and they were both slytherins.

She had light brown hair and blue eyes, she was about 5'6 and a pureblood, her parents were one of the most well known people in the magical world.

She was kind of clingy and could be a bit bratty, if Dream was being honest, and was barely allowed him to hang around with his friends without her.

And when she joined she kept flirting with his friends, and in front of him!

Dream had taken notice of that before and planned on breaking up with her when he'd have the chance to.

"Babe!" Livia yelled, unwrapping her arms from around one of Dream's friends arm and running up to Dream, "I missed you!"

"Hey! Missed you too," Dream said and hugged Livia shortly before pulling away from the hug.

"Ayyy, big D! My man!" Quackity said and pulled the blonde into a hug.

"Quackity my beloved, don't call me that," Dream said with a laugh.

"Students! Get in your carts!"

The students spread out and split into the carts that were spread out across the large space, all splitting into groups of four.

"We going together, Dream?" Quackity asked, nudging Dream's shoulder.

"Sure!" Dream said and wrapped one of his arms around Quackity's shoulders.