15

You're not getting the good thing cause I don't have an idea for it. So here.

George entered the great hall with Karl and Quackity walking by his side. They all sat down together at one of the tables, waiting for Sapnap and Dream to come join them.

George himself wasn't particularly waiting for Dream to join them, but he knew he needed to talk to the blonde.

And as if it was planned, just as George looked away from the two boys sitting in front of him, he saw Dream and Sapnap walk in, one of them looking more sad than the other.

George winced and bit the inside of his cheek, gazing his eyes around the room and back down to his plate, now just waiting for the two to sit down with them.

Once he felt the weight of another person sitting down beside him on the bench, he looked up from his plate, spotting Sapnap sitting beside him and Dream beside Quackity.

"Oh, hey," George mumbled before looking back down at his plate, awkwardly playing with the food on his plate with his fork.

"Hello, Georgie!" Sapnap said and slapped George's back.

"Hi, guys!" Karl said.

The rest of the lunch passed by quickly, Sapnap, Karl and Quackity trying to make actual conversation while Dream and George sat there in uncomfortable and awkward silence.

As soon as they all finished eating, they got up and split up into two groups, Quackity and Dream walking beside each other with Karl, Sapnap and George trailing behind them.

George tuned out the voices of the four others, staring at the way Dream's jaw moved as he talked to Quackity.

Deciding that now would most likely be the best time to talk to the blonde, he took a large step in front of his friends and grabbed Dream's arm, leading him away from the group.

"George?" Dream asked surprisingly as he stumbled to keep up with the brunette holding his arm. "What are you doing? Where are we going?"

"We need to talk, that's all," George said.

Dream opened his mouth to say something but decided against it, letting the shorter boy lead him somewhere away from their friends.

After a short time of speed walking through the corridors, George slowed down and pulled Dream into some random corner by his shirt, causing them to end up in a questionable position.

They stared into each other's eyes for a second, and if George hadn't forgotten what he had planned on talking to Dream about he definitely would've pulled the blonde into a kiss.

But he didn't, knowing that it wouldn't be appropriate with the words that would come out of his mouth afterwards.

"What did you want to talk about?" Dream said, his voice low, almost like he was whispering.

George swallowed thickly, letting go of the taller boy's shirt. "I was just thinking and... I think it's too early for a relationship."

Dream's facial expression dropped, his lips turning down and forming a frown. "Oh," he mumbled. "Why?"

George shrugged with an apologetic smile. "We've barely been together and we've already gotten into our first argument, I don't think it's a good sign."