Chapter 26

"How? How is this possible?" Sir Warren asked as he falls to the ground.
"Ana!" Leo was at my side in matter of seconds.

"You see Sir, you have never lost a battle in your life and if you did, you perfected it the second time. You are so perfect in your attacks that you are certain that you will not fail. You never learned to handle consecutive losses in a row, while I did. I've lost too many times and gained knowledge while you didn't." His mouth hanged open and then he laughed while Sir Erlan helped him up.
"Anastasia you took me by surprise. If you want my blessing so bad, you have it. Hell anyone who did what you did would be my general for crying out loud!"
I give him a weak smile, I really have no energy left.

~Leo~

She fell limp in my arms after she gave Warren a smile.
"Anastasia?" There was no colour in her face and her breathing was ragged.
"Warren I swear I will kill you if she doesn't recover."
I pick her up and take her to the medical wing where the nurses take over in caring for her.
I wait outside her room while they tend to her.

Erlan and Warren came into view. Warren was all healed up now.
"Your majesty." They bowed.
The first thing I did was punched Warren and he flew against the wall with a grunt.
"I deserved that." He gets up and dust himself.
"Please give me a very good explanation why I shouldn't kill you right now." He smiled.
He actually smiled like it was noting.
"It was your beloved that proposed the crazy idea sire."
I slump down to the floor, trying to smoothen out the frown on my forehead.
"She going to give me grey hair." I mumbles.
"I would agree sire, but she is rather persistent and even more so convincing."
I couldn't even argue, "For what it is worth sire..." Erlan begins.
"She has our support in becoming your wife. We will be her ally should anyone oppose."
Despite my current mood, I smiled. She did it, she actually convinced them. Not even Camilla has her claws in them.
"I'm glad you two approve of her, I mean after what just happened you really have no choice."
Warren laughed.
"I'm afraid you are right Vlad. My defeat will be talked about for centuries even if I want to forget it."
We laughed together, knowing that this was true.
"Well then Vlad, I'll be back later to check up on your beloved."
"I'll tell her you'll swing by."

~Anastasia~

My body feels like it has been hit by a train, but my emotions are in a happy overdrive.
I actually beat Sir Warren!
"Glad to see you are awake my beloved." Leo enters the room, he looks mad, kinda.
I give him a sheepish smile.
"So on a scale from one to ten, in how much trouble am I?"
He appears to be thinking, rhetorically.
"I'd say a ten."
I gulp, playing with my fingers.
"On a scale from one to ten, how much do you love me and won't yell at me for making you worry so much?"
He scowls at me, then takes a deep breath and ready myself for his scolding, but then he smiles.
You know those, 'I surrender' smiles? Yeah those.
"Sadly ten."
I slowly sit up and he helps me, before he could pull away I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the lips.
"I'd do anything for you, Leo." I mumbled against his lips.
"I'm beginning to see that."
I giggled and kissed him again.
"Besides, I'm not the one who wants to yell at you for being crazy." He whispered and I frown. He just smirked at me and then the doors flew open.
"Anastasia are you out of your mind?!" Yozac storm in with Urlo and Paolo following.
I chuckle and begged Leo with my eyes to help me escape this lecture.
Which he didn't, he just looked the other way.
Traitor.
"Uhm, no?"
Yozac looks ready to explode.
"No, what do you mean no! You are batshit crazy to take on Warren! Why couldn't you take on Erlan and play chess or something!?"
He waves his hand in the air, all very dramatic.
"Uhm...."
"Uhm! Is that all you can say? Do you know how worried we were standing there on the sidelines with no way of helping you?! Watching you get beaten over and over again!"
"U...."
"If you say 'uhm' one more time so help me...!" He takes a deep breath, mumbling stuff to himself. Urlo and Paolo is trying to hold in their laugh.
"Would you forgive me of I make some pudding for everyone?"
His mouth hang open in shock, I think?
"You...you...I can't. Fine!" He yells and storms out.
There was a few seconds of silence and then everyone burst into laughter.
"Oh my gosh I have never seen Yozac go berserk like that!" Urlo says while the rest agree.
I just sit here pouting at the scolding I just got.