Chapter 41

~Kevin~

"Sir a member of the counsel is here!" my beta runs in looking all flushed. A counsel member comming to a pack unannounced is never a good thing. "I'll be right out."
I finish dressing myself to look presentable.

In the living room I find my pregnant mate crying. My mother in tears and my father was angry.
"Ah Alpha Kevin, please do take a seat." It was counselman Excal, he has lived a very long time and has no mate. He is the most feared man on the counsel. "Sir." I sit next to Bianca. "How can I help you in my pack today?" One of the maids rush in to serve tea. Excal eyed the lady who was a shivering mess. He then turns back to me. "You need to attend the trail in four weeks at the royal pack. You have been found guilty of rejecting a Luna, not informing the counsel, and claiming a new Luna with no one aware that she was your second. You have two weeks to build you case in your favor Alpha Kevin." He stands up while I sit frozen. With a smirk he dissappear. "How could you do this son! How could you reject your mate?!" He throws the table and it breaks in pieces. "Please tell me you had a dahm good reason why you rejected her." I look into my mother's broken eyes when she says that. I couldn't look her in the eyes and I stayed quiet. I felt a slap against my face and I look up to see my mother in tears. "How could you?" and she runs away with my father following her. It was now just me and Bianca. "You won't leave me will you?" Her voice was so insecure and yet I couldn't answer her. The truth was the counsel could make me reject her, I don't know how it will affect my side when they learn Anastasia is dead.
All I know is that I made a big mistake that could cause me to loose everything.
"Answer me Kevin!"
"I don't fucking know, oky! Now leave me the fuck alone."
I storm out of the house and decided to go on a run.
My wolf was getting more wild by the day and it takes me longer to get him in control. The affect of losing his mate was driving him insane.
'This is all because of you! You reject mate! Mate dead!' He kept mumbling over and over.
I didn't want Anastasia then and I don't want her now. If I had known my wolf would go this mad I would have kept that girl on the side and fucked with whomever I want.

~Bianca~

I stroke my belly in attempt to calm myself. Kevin has not even been to one doctor's visit with me. He doesn't care about me. I should have realized it the moment I found that girl sucking on his dick.
I was so blind. Why did he even mark me?

~Calla~

"Cal, serve some tea in the living room. One of the counsel men are here." The head maid says and I immediately rush to make some tea. I pray that my hands stop shaking when I put everything on a tray. With my mind focus on the tray not falling I make my way to the living room.

The smell hit me with force and I almost let the tea drop. I put the tray down and serve tea to the stranger. He was my mate? He had black hair, tan skin, brown green eyes with lots of battle scars and tribal tattoos. His eyes briefly met mine, but there was no emotion that he was showing. I rush out and my breathing did not get any better. After a while my body was still shaking.
I think I need to go to my room. Without thinking to much I run, only to bump into a wall. A wonderful wave of spraks flows through my body as I feel hands stabilize me. "You are comming with me." My body shivers at the sound of his voice. I wouldn't object. He leads me outside and turns around. "Do you need anything?" I look back to the pack house. I had nothing, my mother is a drunkard I haven't seen in years, my father is dead, my brother is who knows where. "No." He change in his wolf form and I take that as my lead to change as well and we take off. To a future unknown.

🌸🌸🌸