Chapter 46

If I found my uncle's place amazing then I don't know what I should call my father's place. It was absolutely breathtaking.
It screams nature and peace.
"This is a whole other feeling to it,doesn't it?" Leo says and I could only gape at the beauty.

It was absolutely beautiful, it would have been amazing to have grown up here

It was absolutely beautiful, it would have been amazing to have grown up here. I didn't dwell long on that taught, it would only end in sadness.
"There's the castle comming into view now." Leo pointed to my left.
"Are you kidding me?"

The castle itself was separated from the rest with a big statue of some kind of angel

The water falls from the castle into the river.
We finally come to a stop and I feel all nervous again. This is my father's country, it really makes me nervous. I get to meet his wife, his son, my half brother.
"Relax Ana, everything will be fine."
Somehow I think he said that to reassure himself as well as me.

A guard leads us too the throne room and again I was in awe.

It was beautiful as much as it was intimidating

"Breathe Beloved." Leo whispered in my ear and I tried, but the more I looked around. It was alot to take in.
The door on the far end burst open.
"Where is my lovely daughter!?" My father looked around the room and found me and Leo standing at the other end.
His smile got so big as he rushed over to me to spin me around in the air, leaving me dizzy when he placed me back on the ground in a bone crushing hug.
"Don't kill my wife Erick." Leo chuckled as he tries to stabilize me to keep me from falling.
My father just pouts, "But it's my baby girl." I roll my eyes but it didn't stop me from smiling.
Leo received a wack on the head from my father.
"What was that for?" Leo ask.
"For turning my baby!"
Oooohhh.
"Father don't just wack a king on the head." Someone says and behind my father stands an exact replica of him.

"A my boy! Come and meet your sister

"A my boy! Come and meet your sister."
He walks forward, I could detect he was nervous.
"Bloom, I'd like you to meet you brother, Arion Flinn. Arion this is your sister Anastasia Bloom."
I hope my smile could ease him a bit.
"Hi, you can just call me Stacy, or Stace is fine, Anastasia is a mouthful. But I'll settle for Big Sis as well."
"Very well Big Sis."
He bites his lip and blushed. He looked so adorable I couldn't help but hug him. He was frozen a bit, but after a vew seconds he hugged me back. Sapphire was wagging her tail in excitement of meeting her sibling.
'Protect.' She mutters as she claims her sibling.
"Wonderful! My two kids together! Come let's have lunch!"
Father says, long forgotten that Leo turned me.

"You did not!" Arion gasped and I laughed. I was telling him how I won over Warren. I had no idea he was this famous in the different realms.
"Yeah, thinking back it was wreck less, but it worked out in the end."
"Now you realize it! Gave me a dahm heart attack you crazy woman." Leo grumbles next to me and it makes Arion laugh.
Arion is a wonderful man, he is 17 years old now, he's so gentle and sweet.
"Enough about me, do tell me, do you have anyone you habe your eye on hhhmmm?" I wiggle my eyebrows and he avoided me gaze.
"Soooo, who's the lovely gril?"
Looks like father was also intrigued now.
"She well, uhm, she's beautiful." He mumbles.
"Well now my boy, who is it?"
"It's...."
"I was not aware of a family dinner." I voice as cold as ice says. I knew from her voice that I wouldn't like her and from the likes of it, I knew she wouldn't like me.
From the look on my father's face, he didn't like her very much.
"Just some quality time with my children is all." Father forced out, glaring daggers at who I assume is his wife.
"How lovely, I'll join you." The woman comes into my view.
"Bloom, I'd like you to meet Queen Kana, Kana, this is my daughter, Queen Anastasia and her husband King Vladius." I notice how he used titles now, I wonder why.
But that wasn't what was bothering me most, she had a scent on her that felt so familiar to me, but I couldn't place it.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Queen Kana." I smile and hold out my hand to greet her.

~Kana~

Her smile irritates me. Looking all innocent, like she did nothing wrong.
I loathe her, she looks just like her!
"Likewise Queen Anastasia." I knew King Vladius was keeping an eye on me, I could feel it. The king is so wrapped up around his wife it's a disgrace, pathetic even.
"I simply must join dinner if you don't mind, I'm sure Arion will feel more comfortable with a familiar face." I tilt my head smiling.
"Oh that won't be necessary, we just finished dear." Erick says and I frown.
"Very well."
Erick stood up, "I leave you young children to bond, I must retire. We'll see you bro9and early." He hugs Arion and kiss the girl on the head before leading me away.
"I don't think I need to tell you Kana, but if something happens to my daughter." He threatened, he wants me gone. I know that.
He knows I have close ties to his mother, but could never get the counsel to divorce me after Arion was born.
"Don't worry, your precious child won't come any harm." and then he walked away to his own room.
I needed to blow off some steam.
"Valec." I call and he comes out of the shadows. He is the spy Erick put on me to keep an eye on me.
Such a pretty thing.
"I need to blown off some steam, mind helping me?" I smirk leaving my door open and he closed it.
"Your wish is my command, my Queen."
I let my dress fall to the floor, his hard on was obvious.
"Then help me."
He didn't need to be told twice.

🌸🌸🌸

Impressions of Arion and Kana?