Chapter 38

Get ready for another round!

Once again

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD.

🌸🌸🌸

That was so sexy Ana, you have no idea." I say while kissing her, no doubt she is tasting a bit of herself.
After what we did she still blushed, but it looked confident somehow.
"You have no idea how much pleasure you gave me."
She pulled me down, her mouth at my ear.
Her body begins to move as I feel her still very much wet for me and I was so hard for her right now.
"Imagine how good you would feel inside of me, my pussy tightening around your dick."
This woman sure is something.
She even grind harder against me. I moaned against her neck.
"So be a good king and fuck me." My whole body froze. I stare her in the eyes, fire danced in them. The lust and love shined so bright in them.
I blinked down at her.
"Say that again."
She smirked and pulled me to her, our lips almost touching.
"Be a good king and fuck me."

~Ana~

I don't know what came over me to say that to him, it was like I was in a different mind set.
The look he was giving me right now made me squirm.
"I'm going to fuck you so hard my little pet, you'll be begging me to stop."
My whole body caught fire, the way he spoke to me, the way he called me pet, it was a huge turn on.
"Please do my king."
His body shook and he didn't waste a second to plunge into me.
"Fuck Ana."
"Fuck Leo."
We gasped together as we feel each other for the first time.
"Ana you feel soo good." He says while slowly moving in and out of me.
Our eyes never leaving each other. There was so much raw emotion it was hard not to look away.
"I love you Leo." I whispered and he smiled and kissed my nose, still moving painfully slow inside me.
"I love you so much Ana." He sped up and I braught him down for a kiss, our tungs invading each other's mouth.
Our kisses got more sloppy as he sped up, the friction on my breast made me moan.
"Such a good little pet, don't hold back you moans for me."
He pulled out of me completely and then pushed in with force.
"Fuck!" That felt so good.
He goes faster and harder, my mind couldn't keep up with what I am feeling.
"That good my pet?" His voice sounded so dangerous and handsome.
"Yes, fuck yes! So good."
He starts to kiss along my neck and I gladly tilted me head so he could get more space.
He started nibbling at my ear licking down to my breast and up again and ge begins to suck on my skin.
"Mmmm."
The double stimulation was driving me mad and I loved it.
So I wrapped my legs around him and started to match his pace.
"Fuck." He mumbles into my neck as he picked up the pace. My legs begging him to stay inside me, refusing to let him pull out completely.
His hair was covered in sweat and I'm sure mine was as well.
My hands cling onto his biceps knowing that I'm piercing the skin, I just couldn't let go.
Then he got up to his knees, still plunging into me, he held my hips and thrust them how he wanted it.
His pace picking up and he grunts in pleasure while I moan.
.... He falls on me, we were out of breath and covered in sweat.
"That. Was. Amazing." He says between each kiss he gives me on my lips and I smiled.
"It was." Oh the smile he gave me.
"What about a shower?" Leo suggested and my did that sound wonderful.
"Beast idea I've heard today." Leo quirked and smirked. "So me making love to you wasn't a great idea?" I giggled and smirked back at him.
"Well now that you mention it, I don't think so. I mean look at me! I'm covered in sweat and exhausted. Really bad idea." I bite my lip to try and hide my smile.
"Then by all means, let's take a shower."
Oh I knew I was in trouble when he lift me up and threw me over his shoulder.

Needless to say, Leo made sure to tire me out in the shower.
"You feel pretty chuffed with yourself right now, don't you?" I frown while Leo was happily combing my wet hair.
"I should say so." Confidant bastard!
He nipped my shoulder, "But you can't deny that you liked every torturing second if it." I groan as he kissed his way up to my ear slowly but surely.
"Maby I did."
I was flipped so my back hits the bed with a stikl naked Leo on top of me.
"Maby you say, oh no we can't have that."
His hands pinned mine above my head and I gasped at how fast he did it.
"Maby I should remind you just how much you enjoy it."
Yes I am definitely in trouble.

🌸🌸🌸

Whoop, now thats over!
I don't know if u guys like this kind of scenes, but it's be best I can write for now.