Chapter 52

I'm not ready 😭😭😭

🌸🌸🌸

I close my eyes and prayed.
I know what I felt, but I needed to see reassurance, that I wasn't imagining things.
Five minutes is so short, but right now ot felt like forever, but it was worth it.
I felt so much joy, oh the joy!
I immediately rushed to Leo, who is no doubt in a meeting, but right now, I don't care, I had to get to him. We waited so long for this. Ten years!
The staff in the castle looked at me confused, but did not stop me from running.

"Leo!" I burst into the conference room as all attention is on me. Leo stood up and met me half way.
"Beloved, is everything all right?"
I might look like a mess right now, I'm laughing, smiling, crying.
"We're taking a break, I need to tend to my wife." Leo says and scoops me up and carry my to our bedroom.
"Ana, what's gotten into you?" I laughed again.
"Your sperm." I laughed out and he stood there dumbfounded.
"What?"
"I'm pregnant." I say and his mouth fall open.
"Pregnant?" He says and I place his hands on my stomach.
I channeled my energy and he felt it.
"You're pregnant." He whispered and tears start to flow.
"You're pregnant." He whispered again, his eyes not leaving my stomach.
"I am my Love."
"Pregnant."
He cupped my face and kissed me deeply, our tears mashing together as we cried in joy. He suddenly picked me up and twirled me around.
He let me down, my head feeling fuzzy, but I was too happy to care.
Leo kissed my head, "Thank you my beloved, for baring my children, for being my wife and my queen. You are the best thing to have ever happened to me. I'd give all this up, but never would I give you up." I hug him and lay my head on his chest.
"Now don't do that, otherwise you'd be just a creepy, old, guy for taking me in and asking me to marry you without even knowing each other."
He hissed, "Then I'll cling to the throne and rip anyone apart who dares to take it!" I laughed, I love this man.
"Hold on to the throne for me too Leo and our baby." He kissed me and then kneeled to kiss my stomach.
"I will, that's a promise."

Four months have passed since we found out that I am pregnant, Leo has been very protective over me and well, everyone.
"Look how you are starting to show!" My mother coed at my stomach along with Fiona.
"Oh can you believe we will be grand mothers."
To my mother, she was already one, Skylari gave birth to a healthy baby boy named, Oberon.
"They will spoil the poor child rotten." Dad whispered to Leo and Dracula who chuckled in agreement

Pearl kept staring at my stomach, like she was in some kind of trance.
"Is everything alright, Pearl?"
She seems to have snapped out off her trance. She smiled, "Oh yes, it's just that, the two lives inside of you will achieve many great things."
I smiled and rub my stomach then froze.
"Wait, two?" Pearl nods.
"Oh yes."

Turns out, twins are rare among vampires, like extremely rare. Ours will be the first in centuries.
So Leo made me go to check ups every month. He wanted to go every week, but we compromised.
"Well, your babies are healthy and growing just fine. Would you like to know the gender?" The doctor ask but we shook our head.
"No, we'd like to keep it a surprise." He smiles and rubs the gel off.
"Very well, have a lovely day your highnesses, do call if you need me." He greets and left the room.
We look at the ultrascan. "That's our babies." Leo whispered and I hummed in agreement.
"Our babies."

The sun shined warm on my skin today and I smiled as I feel my baby kicking.
"You like the sun, don't you my sunshine?" One of the babies loved it when the sun shines on my stomach.
Another kick came and I laughed.
"Thaught so, though I doubt that little Star loves it." Star loves night time and usually keeps me awake by kicking me. Star would only calm down when Leo would place his hands on my stomach and say that momma needs to sleep.
There is already favoritism and they aren't even born yet.
I look ahead but my vision becomes blurry as I now suddenly feel weak.
"Higness are you alright?" Harold asked from behind me.
"Mmmm." I say and take a seat on the ground.
"Let me take you to the doctor." I didn't argue as he picked me up and rushed me to the doc.

"The queen's duties will have to be put aside until the babies are born, she's in critical condition with the twins. She's not on bed rest yet, but we need all strenuous to be kept away." I hear to doc says while Leo is holding my hand, not aware that I woke up.
"Doc are you sure we shouldn't put her on bed rest, because if you even have the slightest of worries and didn't tell me, I'll kill you. This is my wife and unborn children." Oh Leo.
"Yes my King, I am certain."

"Push my Queen!" The doctor yells and I scream in pain.
"You really doing good beloved, I'm right here with you." Leo assures me as I try to push.
"I cant!" Tears roll down my face, I knew the pain would be bad, but this is extreme.
"Yes you can, because you are the amazing woman I fell inlove with."
Must he be so lovey now?!
But it gave me the strength to push.
"Yes, one last pust highness!" The doctor yells and I hold onto Leo and pushed. The screaming stopped when the crying sounds from my baby reached me.
"Congratulations my King and Queen, it's a healthy baby boy."
I couldn't see my son as the urge to push grew again.
"Next baby is on the way, now push at my signal!"
As if I didn't already!
"Push!"
Screams echoes through the room with the scent of tears and new born baby smell.
"And congratulations, it's a healthy baby girl."
The nurses bring my two babies to rest on my chest.
"They are absolutely beautiful." Leo whispered beside me, tears welled up in his eyes as ge looks at our two babies.
"Well Pappa Leo, what will you name your first born?"
He took our son and cradled him in his arms. I knew he was our little star that kept me up at night. His skin resembles his father and black hair was already visible.
"He shall be Alucardo Vladius."
The little guy squirmed, he was my son.
"And our daughter?" Leo asked me.
I had alot of names I thought about, but none of then fit this beautiful ray of sunshine.
She had pale skin, her ears were completely elf like, complete white blonde hair.
"She shall be Alecia."
Our babies, Alucardo and Alecia.
"They are perfect." I cry and Leo cradles me with our kids.
"They are."
"Our mother's are going to steal them away the moment we announce their birth, you know that right." I giggle and he laughs.
"Then let's keep quiet for today." He whispered and kissed my head.
"Let's"

Kevin rejected me, I thought I knew my fate, but fate had different plans for me.
For here I am, with the man chose, in the country I chose with a future unknown, but as long as I have Leo by my side. I know I can face everything fate throws my way.

🌸🌸🌸

Alecia is Pronounce A lee cee a.

So this is the end😭😭😭😭😭😭 I'm not ready!

Thank you to everyone who followed me with the journey from beginning to end, all the comments and votes, it truly helped me to carry on with this book.

I am so pleased on how this book turned out, can you believe when I started this book it was suppose to be 28 chapters long, and then everyone came up with ideas and I got inspired and here we are at the last chapter, Chapter 52! I MIGHT write en epilog, but this is it.

Thanks to everyone!

Please tell me what you enjoyed about the book the most?

Which character did you like the most?

Which scene did you find remeberable?

On to my next book!