Chapter 36

~Vlad~

"Beloved, why are you awake." I ask Anastasia who is standing by the window admiring the sunrise. Her arms are wrapped around herself.
As much as we wanted to, we didn't consume the marriage, both of us were tired.
Her from, well dying and then being alive and me from being marked. I didn't think it would take so much energy out of me, but I was way wrong.
We basically slept the moment we reached the room.
"Nothing much." I stand up and embrace her from behind. I kiss her on the shoulder and she relaxed into my body. "It's never nothing when a woman says nothing." She turns around and I see her orange eyes. I will miss her blue eyes, but seeing the colour eyes her wolf has was just as beautiful. She frowns. "It's just, it occured to me that I died." I don't see where to she is going with this.
"And I wonder if Kevin is in pain or did his wolf sever the bond." I hold her tight against me. "You still worry for him?" She pulls me down into a kiss, kissing my worry away. "Honestly no, but I do for his wolf. His wolf wanted us, he marked us. Dare I say he loved us. Kevin did not." I felt so jealous. "Well I thank Kevin before I rip his head when I see him. You are perfect and I'm glad I met you." I tell her truly. She smiles, "Me too Leo, never doubt that I love you now and forever. Nothing will take me away from you." She pulls down my shirt and trace my mark. "Ever." In a split second I pushed her against the wall and she smirks. "Mmmm, feeling possessive?" She snake her arms around me and brings me in for a kiss. We fight for dominance and we landed on the bed during the process and our clothes

~Kevin~

I wake up in the middle of the night with sweat covering my body. My breathing was rapid, a pain shoots through my heart. "Omg Kevin Love are you alright?" Bianca, my lover and marked mate ask.
I couldn't answer back because I was too much in pain. "Get the doctor." I grunt out and she quickly rushes to get him. I tried to mindlink but the pain was too much. "Fuck!"
The doctor was with me and he shooed my parents and Bianca out of the room.
"Doc what is wrong?" The doctor looked unsure. "What is it?"
"Alpha, Bianca is not your true mate, is she?" I held my breath, no one knows I rejected my true mate.
"What are you getting at?!"
He hooks up some kind of see through liquid. "This should help, you'll be better in no time." I eye the doctor. "You still didn't tell me what is wrong?"
"Alpha, your true mate marked someone else." My body stilled. Anastasia marked someone else.
Why did that make my blood boil? "It's been one year since she was gone. Why would it still affect me?" I sensed that the doctor was irratated by me. "Alpha, with all due respect, you still have feelings for her, or rather your wolf, that is why you feel this way now. Your wolf did not want to break the bond he has with Anastasia now that she marked someone else, the last part of the bond broke."
My eyes widen in shock. "How did you know it was her?" He takes a seat next to the bed. "I am a doctor and I know an alpha mark when I see it. That poor girl somehow survived your rejection. When I left she was smiling to keep up the facade that everything was oky as to not alarm the kids at the orphanage. I've never seen a person that strong. She should have died, she would have made a great luna."
My mate was strong and I was to blind to see that. "I'll keep an eye on you for the next hour, with your alpha blood you should be better by then." Within the next thirty minutes everything was fine and then...
"Aaahhhhh!"
Immense pain shoots through my heart, if feels like my lungs are being squashed. The pain was more than just physical, it was like my emotional state just plummet.
My heart felt like it was being ripped out of my chest. My body felt so heavy and everything was so much in pain. Like someone stabbing needles in everywhere.
"Aaahhhhhhh!" Tears leave my eyes, the pain is too much!
'Mate, dead'
My wolf speaks to me for the first time after I marked Bianca. That was the last thing I heard before I succumbed to darkness.

I open my eyes to the sound of yelling. "I want to know what is wrong with my son!" My mother yells. "I am sorry mother Luna, but the Alpha ordered it confidential." I hear the doctor calmly say. My father growls, most likely pissed that he can't order the doctor to tell them what is wrong. My whole body is in pain, I feel numb,empty. I remember my wolf saying that Anastasia died. After one year, I felt her die.
"Send them in doc." I muster with all the strength I had. Bianca was the first to come in followed by my parents and my little brother Alec. He turns 16 in two weeks.
"Oh baby are you oky." Bianca touches my arm and it felt like hot iron burning my skin so I ripped my arm away. With confusion she retreats. "Son what happened?" My father ask, he is frowning while looking at the drip the doctor hooked up to me.
"Nothing I will be fine." I avoid his gaze. His shoulders sagged. "Very well, love let us go." He dragged my mother out of the room, my brother following behind them. Leaving just me and Bianca. "This was because of your mate wasn't it?" She whispers, avoiding to look at me by looking at her hands. "Yes."
Even she didn't know who my real mate was.

🌸🌸🌸

Don't worry you'll get you smut scene🤗😋

Who's happy about Kevin's pain?