Chapter 30

Today I feel like it's a perfect day to just be, like just stroll around the castle gardens. The sun is just right, shining that lazy rays.
"Stacy!" Eleanor burst into my room. Eleanor is Lenore's younger sister and my newly found friend. She's so energetic, Dorothy would like her very much.
Her appearance means I can throw all my lazy plans away today.
"Yes El?" I look up from my comfy position near the fireplace with a book in my hand. "Today we do shopping!" I didn't have time to protest before she basically threw me in the shower and went to pick my outfit. She chose a loose a frame black dress that ended just under my knees. I made sure to put the necklace on that Leo gave me.

"Oh I can't wait to shop!"  Eleanor squealed and my shoulders sagged

"Oh I can't wait to shop!"  Eleanor squealed and my shoulders sagged. I wasn't really in the mood for shopping, but there is no stopping my friend once she is in this mood. "Ahwe, don't be so glum, as a queen you need to like shopping like it is your second nature." Since when?!
I get my good days and I will want to shop and then days like this. Mostly days like this, I don't like shopping. Eleanor is a whole different level, it's like a religion for her.
"Ffiinnneee! I just need to see Leo first before we leave." She makes kissing noises. "Oeh Vlad and Stacy sitting in the tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g!" I laugh at her childish demeanor.

I find Leo in his office on the phone in a heated discussion. He sees me and smiles while still listening on the phone.
I slowly make my way to him, I know he is following my every move. His eyes shook my core with each passing moment.
I find it extremely attractive the way he talks business. I twirl his chair to give me space to sit on his lap. He immediately places his free hand on my leg, stroking it with feather light touches.
When I see the chance I kissed the end of his lips slowly, "I don't care, it is your fault that we are in this mess!" He shouts, his hand now gripping my thigh. I slowly kiss down his neck to his shirt's collar. Attacking every ounce of flesh I can get. "Fix it!" He yells and throws the phone and in milliseconds I am pushed against the wall, my legs around Leo's waist. "Beloved, why do you tease me?" He asked, his breath sends chills through my body. He slowly kisses my neck. "Mmmmm." I moan and he took that moment to claim my lips. My grip on his waist tightens with lust and I bite open his lip. I wanted him close to me.
His red orbs bore into mine. "My woman you drive me mad."
I just giggled and kissed his nose. He puts me on the ground and fixes his hair and fixes my hair as well. What a gentleman. "Oh but you love me don't you?" He smiles. "More and more every day, my beloved." I blush and he claims my lips once more. "So where are you doing?" He ask when he sees my outfit.
"El decided that she simply must do shopping." I groan and he chuckles. "Better you than me, you still have my card so fo enjoy yourself love and be safe." He kiss my forehead. A kiss I have come to love, it gives me a sense of being home and safe. "I will, see you later. I love you."
"I love you too."

~Vlad~

I don't know what came over me today but I found myself sneaking around. Basically spying on Anastasia while they do shopping. I don't know why.
Maby a gut feeling?
I felt sorry for her, seeing how much Eleanor shopped. They went into a certain shop that stopped him in his tracks. It was full of underwear. He was tempted to go inside, but he refrained from doing so.
He sees Camilla enter and he feels his blood boil. So he went in the shop, in stealth mode. He didn't want Camilla hurting Ana.

"Well well well, if it isn't the shameful little mut." Camilla spat at Ana. Ana, the person that she, is just smiled. "Hi Camilla."
Getting no reaction from her so called insult made Camilla angry. She quickly covered it up with a smirk. "I highly recommend this colour. I remeber Vlad loved this colour on me." Picking up a set of sexy, green, underwear. Ana took it and threw it on the floor. "Thank you, now I know what not to get." Her words surprise me. "Oh so you know you won't be able to satisfy the king afterall, or does your body repulse him so that not even these will help." Camilla cackled.
Ana and I haven't slept with each other, we do however do a bunch of other things. We can't sleep together until we are married or else we will lose the support that my people gave me and more importantly, Ana was set on waiting for our wedding night.
Ana surprised me by smirking. "Oh Camilla, it's you that don't understand." She giggles.
"I don't need to satisfy him, I leave him hungry for more." She then grips Camilla's chin to look her in the eyes. Their noses almost touching. "You might have bedded the king, many can say that. But the king never kneeled for anyone, but he does for me, so take your attitude and shove it up your ass." I felt myself have a hard on for my Ana, my beloved. Holy shit! Her words send waves crashing in my body, made me feel like jelly. Ana makes her way out of the store and he takes his leave.
Can't walk with a growing problem

🌸🌸🌸.