Chapter 6

Moonlight Sonata 1st movement _ Beethoven

Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement_Beethoven

🌸🌸🌸

She left, my little Lilly left. Even of my heart breaks of seeing her go, I'm glad she left. Then she wouldn't have to see me die.
"Stacy, are you oky?" I turn around to see all the kids looking up at me with only worry on their cute little faces. I kneel before them and give them the best smile I could given the pain that I am in. "I'm oky sweethearts, want me to play a song?" That got them smiling real quick. Mrs Thea stood by the door. "Anastasia."
"Yes Thea?" The kids run into the other room waiting for me.
"I've talked to someone and they say that you can use their piano. It's the dance room on fifth street. I thaught you might want to play, uhm, or something like that?" She was so uncertain of what she wanted to say to me. The only thing I could do was hug her with everything I had. "Thank you Thea." She gives me the key and I know that I will certainly go.

I made sure that I dress warm. "You're going now?" Thea ask with her night robes already on. The kids were put to bed so the whole house was now quiet. "Yes, I need to." She nod her head in understanding. "Be safe Stacey." I kissed her cheek and left. "I will Thea."

The cold welcomed me in its embrace. For once, the cold didn't bother me. I put my earphones on to listen to classical music.
I follow the path to where I know the dance room are. I never knew they had a piano.
The room was covered in mirrors and a bar that the dancers use when doing exercises. The piano was in the corner, the moonlight created a spotlight, almost as if it is calling for me to play it. I softly graze my fingers on the notes. My fingers already buzzing to play.
I gently sit on the chair and begin to play, I begin with the first movement of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata moving to the third. The more I played song after song the more agressive my songs got.
I pour every ounce of emotion I have onto those keys and I refuse to stop, my hands flow from one song to another. My tears fall onto the keys and I couldn't stop them. I don't know how long I've played, but the white keys are red now, my fingers are played beyond repair. My wolf is dormant so healing doesn't really come easy now.
But the blood didn't stop me, how could it when the pain on my neck was more painful even more so the pain in my heart.
And then I felt it, the pain I've never felt before, all the pain that I have been hiding.
I scream in pain but I refuse to stop playing. I'm sure I'm not a beautiful sight right now. Frazzled black locks covered in sweat, blood stained fingers, rivers of tears and screaming. I am rejected and this is the mirror that reflects my inside.
I don't know for how much longer this continued, I lost track, but I knew one thing. I was swallowed into darkness.

I woke up feeling better and utterly confused. I was not in my room, this room was black and gold and had some ancient feeling behind it.

My hair was washed and I'm dressed in some red silk dress

My hair was washed and I'm dressed in some red silk dress. My hands were covered in bandages and I dare not to speak because it feels hoarse.
Just were the hell am I?
And why am I, taken care of?
The big door opens and walking in was no one less handsome than a greek god with a tray of food. He had black medium sized hair, pale skin, red eyes and amazingly built, sleek and muscular. His black shirt left nothing for the imagination. My heart was beating so fast. "You're awake." He says. His voice was deep and smooth. He walks closer to me and I could now clearly see the fangs that proudly showed when he smiled. He is a vampire. "Uhm." What could she say "Thank you?" It sounded more like should I thank him or not, because I have no idea what is going on. Why did she even say thank you?
His red eyes skims my body. I feel how flushed I felt under his gaze.
"You seem better now." He puts the tray on my lap when I scooted up. "Uh... Thank you?" He chuckles and sits at the end of the bed. Keeping his distance. "The food helps with the pain, I thaught you might need it." He talks further. "Thank you." This time I didn't sound like an idiot, I hope.

He sat at the end of the bed looking at me while I ate the soup, which was really delicious. The soup, not him staring at me.
I really didn't mind at all, I just hoped that my wolf could regain her strength atleast, she is very weak at the moment and cannot even communicate with me. "What is your name?" He finally ask. "Anastasia West, and you?" I mumble, hoping he would answer me as well. He smirks, his fangs showing again, she wanted to touch it and that just made her feel wierd. "I'm Leonard Vladius Blackwood, king of all vampires." My body could not hide my shock as I choke on my soup. He helps me recover. I was very much aware of his hand on my back that send a chill through me.
This was the vampire king! "Oh." Out of my whole vocabulary, that was the only word I could say? Are you kidding me!?
The king full on laughed and I couldn't help but blush. "Well that was new." He stopped laughing and look at me as if I was the most fascinating thing he's seen. "I'm sorry." I look at the empty plates of food and hope that in heavens name that I haven't offended him. "You're not afraid of me Anastasia, why is that?" He takes the tray away and now sits much more closer to me. "I figured if you wanted to kill me or something you would've done so already or I'd be thrown in some kind of prison instead of being in a bed made of fluffy clouds." I give him my honest answer. He stares at me, a look that I can't comprehend dances in his eyes. "I see." He says after a while.
"Uhm, if I can be so bold. Why am I here?" His face got serious and he now stands by the window, looking at the moon. "I'll tell you if you tell me why you were in the state that you were in when I found you." I feel my heart break again. I don't want to relive the memory, but for some reason, I felt like I could. I could break my heart just one more time, for him. "I was claimed by an alpha wolf, we completed the mating ritual and then he rejected me." I was whispering but I counted on his ability to hear so I continued. "I don't have very long to live anymore. An alpha rejection is as good as a death sentence, even more so after she was claimed. I have no rank so I have no way of surviving the rejection." I feel the tears running down my cheeks and at the same time, there was a firm hand wiping them away. He lifts my chin up gently so that my eyes look at him. His thumb wiping away my tears. His face was so close to mine. "Become my wife." It wasn't a question, it was a demand.

🌸🌸🌸

Another chapter down.
What do you guys think of Leonard?
Will Anastasia agree to his proposal?
Do you want her to?