Chapter 4

The pain that my body is in, that is what woke me up at 12 in the morning. With all my might I rush to the bathroom to throw up. The pain is increasing by the minute.
'Saph are you oky?' I hear her whine. We are in alot of pain, the mark on my neck is throbbing and getting infected. It feels like someone is stabbing me over and over where Kevin marked me.
I know I won't get to sleep anytime soon, so the best way I know to pass the time is by listening to classical music. Well I wanted to play the piano but I don't want to wake up all the kids, my fingers itched to touch the black and white keys.
Another wave of pain hits me and I fall to the ground. "Please Goddess make it stop." I whisper.

I will not cry, I refuse to cry! I will not show him how much he affected me. I feel so angry. He seduces me without even asking my name, or at least I tried to tell him my name and he wouldn't let me! Mark me even when I refused, but I underestimated the bond. It makes you loose all senses and all the lust takes over and all you feel is your mate and how intoxicating their touch is.
The look he gave me the next morning and then to reject me! I've never been so broken and insulted in my entire life!
'Stacey, you know that...' I cut her off, I don't want to hear it. 'I know Saph, I know.' I knew what would happen to us. Everyone knew.
My body feels so tired that the pim feels numbing, so I decided to run myself a bath with lavender salt.
I try to think of absolutely nothing, I don't want to think of Lilly leaving, I don't want to think of my rejection. I just don't.

It's now seven in the morning, I have made Lilly's favorite breakfast; pancakes, topped with cheerios and strawberry yogurt. I know it sounds wierd, but she loves it. "CiCi, you made me breakfast!" It's a Saturday so all the other kids are still asleep, Lilly was always up early. "How could I not Lilly Dilly, today is a very special day after all." She couldn't stop smiling. It looked freaky, her chewing while smiling, I can't even describe the look. "You better eat fast because we have a big day ahead of us before your new family comes to get you!" With great enthusiasm she gobbled down her food in seconds. "Let's go CiCi!" She dragged me outside and begins to run. "Lilly you don't even know what we are doing today!" I call after her and she laughs. I savor the sound, so innocent and beautiful. "Silly you always take me to the cupcake place no matter where you take me after." I laugh, she was right about that. "Well then lead the way!" On our way we play hide and seek till we reach Martha's Delight, the cupcake place as Lilly calls it.
"Martha!" Lilly rushes in. Martha was an old woman who loved baking. Her mate died early in their time together and she found her strength in baking. Naturally me and Lilly are her favorite and most frequent customers. "My two favorite girls!" She smiled and picked up Lilly. "I hear we are making cupcakes today." Martha takes her to the back to get the ingredients ready. "Yes! Cici and I are going to make the most beautiful cupcakes ever!" She yells and I smiled. "Well then lets see who can make the best cupcakes!" I challenge and she throws me an apron. "Yay, me and Martha and Cici you are on your own." I pout. "No fair, Martha can bake." Lilly sticks out her tung. "I'm seven you are not." She had a point and so the bake off begins.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The hour we have been waiting for. It is the cook off of the year. On our left, we have the double team. Martha and Lilly!" That would be Ollie, a chubby short human that works with Martha and he is very dramatic and Lilly is crazy about that. "Then we have the underdog, with just one member to support the team, it's Anastasia!" Ollie continues. Lilly loved it so we cheered along. We even had a small crowd forming in the shop. "So Lilly, care to explain what we have here?" She smiled and opened her box of cupcakes. "We have a vanilla cupcake with strawberry cream filling and a light cream icing to top it off. The theme is unicorns."

The people awed themselves on the cupcakes and happily devoured the cupcakes

The people awed themselves on the cupcakes and happily devoured the cupcakes. "Anastasia, reveal your cupcakes!" Ollie says and so I do. "The inspiration behind the cupcakes is farm aninals. We have a marshmallow flavored cupcake topped with strawberry cream frosting and marshmallows to act as the sheeps wool. Then we have caramel cupcake Topped with a peppermint yellow icing that looks like baby chicks."

"

My cupcakes weren't as good as Lilly's that much she knew, but she enjoyed the baking

My cupcakes weren't as good as Lilly's that much she knew, but she enjoyed the baking. Baking with Lilly.
The people ate my cupcakes and seemed to enjoy it. "And now the voting begins!" For some reason Ollie had 'voting' cards. Lilly ran over to me with one of her cupcakes. "I did this one all by myself." She hands me a cupcake that was not as refined as the rest, but still beautiful. "Ahw thank you Lil, here I saves you some as well." I give her my best looking cupcakes. Her eyes sparkled as she admire them. "They look so pretty I don't even want to eat it." She kept staring at them. That is what I loved about Lilly, she stares at everything in amazement, wonder and love.
"The vote has been casted." Ollie yells and Lilly hurried back to Martha and handed her my cupcakes for her to taste.
"For taste, Lilly scored..." we all wait. I did tell you Ollie is dramatic. "Nine out of ten!" She smiled and Martha hugged her. "Anastasia, you need nine to tie with Lilly or a ten. The results arw...." Dramatic much. "Seven out of ten, ahw, but still a very formidable score." Everyone clapped and so the voting results continued.
With originally Lilly scored 6 while I scored 9, on taste Lilly scored 9 and I scored 7. That was 24 points for Lilly and I 23. "And now, the moment we have been waiting for, the votes for being the most cute, is Lilly at ten out of ten!" We laugh, naturally Lilly would win in the cute department. Every little girl looks cute no matter what they do. Lilly jumped hugged me. "This was fun." Martha smiled at us while munching on cupcakes. "This is really good Stacy, not bad. Your times here was definitely not wasted." She says with her mouth still stuffed with a cupcake. "Glad you approve Martha." We chatted a while and then she shooed us away, she knew we always had a list of things we do.
"Bye Martha!" We wave goodbye.

🌸🌸🌸

Another chapter down!
Did you guys like the cupcakes?

In the event that should Kevin ask her back, should she say yes or no?
FYI this will not change the outcome of the story, 🤭

Comment!
Vote!
Enjoy!