Chapter 22

The wisest would be to get Laurika on my side and the rest will follow, but I can't work like that.
Should I fail I would have no chance to win over the rest of the counsel, so I had to start from the bottom and work my way up to her. I need to have an ironclad counsel  behind me before approaching her.
"Hello Miss!" A young boy approached her. She kneeled in front of him and smiled. He looked odly familiar, but she couldn't place him in her mind.
"Hello, what are you doing here all alone?"
He buffs up his chest, "I'm old enough to be on my own, but if you must know. I'm hiding from Lovie." he whispered the last part. Lovie? What a wierd name.
"Who is Lovie?"
"He takes care of me..." He quiets down. "Quick we have to hide he is on his way." He takes my hand and drags me to hide with him.
Oky then. He kind of reminds me of Lilly, just striging me along.
We hide under some bush, he was all giggles and I couldn't help but smile. "Ssshh, he is going to find us." I say, giggling along.
"Kansa! Kansa, where are you?" I hear someone yell and my eyes widen. If this is Kansa, then Lovie is Wilhel. He is going to kill me.
Wilhel was getting closer and then Kansa jumped out. "Here I am Lovie!" I watch how Wilhel scoops him up and they were laughing together. It was a beautiful sight.
"CiCi!" I hear Lilly's voice as she runs up to me.
Wilhel's head turned to me and kind of scowled. I couldn't pay him mind, Lilly was here.
"Hey Silly Lilly." I tickle her stomach and she laughs. "Stop CiCi!" We laugh but then calmed down.
I turn around to see Wilhel only observing me.
"My apologies Sir Wilhel, may I introduce you to Lady Lilly." I say while still holding Lilly in my arms, Kansa looked at her with much curiosity.
"No need, I understand. That is Sir Paolo's daughter correct?"
"Yes sir, I took care of Lilly at the orphanage before Sir Paolo took her in." Wilhel smiled.
"I admire your strength to take care of a child nor your own. It takes another kind of love to do that." He says looking down at Kansa.
I put Lilly down, "Indeed, I do love Lilly so much. I was glad when I was reunited with her again." Lilly hides behind my legs, blushing. Hhhmm, maby she is interested in Kansa too.
"It seems that they are interested in each other." I say and he watch the two children with interest. "It would seem so, Kansa, go introduce yourself to the little lady." He pushed Kansa forward. "Come on Lilly."
I take her hand and slowly let her stand in front of me.
"I'm Kansa! Nice to meet you." He puts out his hand and Lilly shakes his hand like a real lady. "I'm Lilly."
She gives a shy smile. They look so highly adorable I want to squeal!
"Lilly do you want to show Kansa how well you can play the piano?"
Lilly smiled and nods with vigor, Kansa's interest was also peaked.
"Sir Wilhel, it would honor Lilly if Kansa could hear her play, do you want to accompany us?"
Wilhel smiled, "It would be my honor, anything my Kansa wants."
Lilly gained more confidence, she took Kansa's hand and dragged him to the common music room while me and Wilhel walked in a peacful stride.
"So Miss Anastasia, how'd you get the king to fall for you?" He says while walking beside me to where Lilly and Kansa is running to.
"I don't know myself, I didn't do anything and the king just... I don't know what happened really, it was one moment and I just knew I fell inlove with him." I felt my smile creep up on me as I talk about Leo.
"Getting the king to fall inlove with me was the last thing on my mind."
I was more trying to survive till I would eventually die from a heartbreak, literally.
"I see."

We spent the afternoon in the music room. I was playing a few songs, strangely enough, Wilhel did too. I got everyone some tea and cake to enjoy.
I mean what child would say no to cake?
Now Wilhel and I are enjoying each others company while we leave the two kids to play since they arw more comfortable with each other.
"Look Anastasia..." He gets my attention when we sat in silence for a while, admiring the sunset. "I was hesitant about you and the king, but now that I got to know you a little bit better. I seriously doubt that you mean any harm to him or our community. So what it's worth, you have my support."
I jumped in excitement and in a moment of excitement I hugged Wilhel. I then froze and slowly stepped away.
"Uhm sorry, I was just over excited." I blushed and he full on laughed.
"I like you Anastasia."
"Hopefully not too much." I hear Leo's voice and I turned around. I run to him and jump hug him. "You're home early." I kiss him and he kissed me with much force back.
"Well I had to come home to a beautiful woman, how could I not." He sits me down and walk back to Wilhel. "Wilhel, good to see you. So can I help you with anything?"
"Oh no nothing today, Kansa just seemed to have taken a liking to Lilly, I think they will be good friends.
We watch Lilly and Kansa play on the piano, Lilly actually knowing what she is going and Kansa just pressing the notes Lilly says she must.
"Indeed."

Wilhel,Kansa and Lilly soon went home and it was now just me and Leo.
"You know you are a remarkable woman Anastasia." Leo whispers in my ear while hugging me from behind.
"No I did not."
"Well you are and you make me fall more inlove with you." I turn around to look him in the eyes.
"Well now that is not my fault." His lips sensually touched mine and I feel myself go weak.
"That is how remarkable you are." The way he gets me to smile every time astounds me.
"What do you say Sapphire and me go for a run?" He ask and Sapphire is immediately happy, already forcing me to shift.
"Keep up your highness!" I yell while turning into my wolf, already running away.
"You know I can beloved!"
Sapphire howls in joy and Leo laughs.
My day couldn't end more perfect.

🌸🌸🌸