Chapter 43

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD PEOPLE!

🌸🌸🌸

~Vlad~

When I saw Alpha Kevin I wanted nothing more than to rip his heart out. He was the one who caused my beloved Anastasia so much pain. So when it was the break after the tea time, I slipped off to where they held Kevin. He was sitting in a chair mumbling to himself. "I felt her die. I felt her die."
He looks pathetic, he does not deserve my beloved.
"I really must thank you Alpha Kevin." He falls off his chair and scramble away from my voice.
Pathetic.
"Wwhat do you want?" Is he really an alpha?
I get out of the shadows, "I came to thank you, if it weren't for your utter stupidness, I wouldn't have my queen. I really fail to see how you could reject someone so beautiful." He growls and I laugh. "Don't you growl at me, you lost that prevlidge when you rejected Ana, besides, you can't lay a hand on me even if you tried." I trapped him into the corner, I lick my lips with yhe excitement that will come from killing him.
"You can't keep her, the counsel will want us reunited and there will be nothing you can do about it." I pushed him up against the wall, his feet dangle from the ground. Just one squeeze from my hand around his neck.
"If that happens, I'll kill you myself. Anastasia is mine as much as I am hers, so for my sake, I hope I get to kill you."
And then I left.
He won't take her away from me nor the counsel. I'll kill everyone before that happens.
I know Lincoln won't let that happen, but boy did my blood boil at the thaught of that.
People like him shouldn't even be an alpha.

I get to the room where Ana and I have to stay for the next few days. She comes running from the bathroom.
"Leo, where were...oh." She stops, I might have forgotten that she has perfect senses.
Dahm her hybrid beautiful self.
"You didn't kill him did you?" She fold her hands and stare at me. It made me smile. "Not yet." But boy did it feel good to almost have.
She then smiles and kiss me. She takes my tie and brings me to her eye level more.
"Good, he doesn't deserve an easy way out." Am I glad I did not kill him then. "As you say my queen." She had that glimmer in her eye that I knew all to well. "Beloved if you want to do what I know you want to do we will not be leaving this room for days." I step away and she pouts. "Must you ruin my fun?"
"I promise you can do what you want when we are home, oky."
She smiles again, within seconds I was pushed against the wall,

"Oh no no, that won't do my king." She whispered in my ear as she bites it. Her hands hands skilfully getting rid of my pants. Her eyes now glowing red, her fangs on display.
 Oh boy, I am not leaving this room unscathed.
"My Beloved we can't..." and then her hand touched my dick as she slowly pumps it, my semi hard dick quickly got hard for her.
She kissed me, feverishly fighting a battle I was losing, moaning as her hand pumped me faster.
A knock came from the door, but that didn't stop Ana, if anything, she went faster.
"Yes?" She answered, her gaze never leaving mine as I was so much in her control right now and I liked it.
"The hearing will commerce in 10 minutes your highnesses."
Ana licked her lips as she pumped me faster, my hands no doubt scarring her hips.
"We'll be there." She says and the man walks away.
Her lips found mine, I kissed her back with so much need. "Fuck Ana."
I rest my head on her shoulder, my rapid breathing increasing.
"You are going let me take your dick in my mouth, are we clear?" She bites my ear.
"Yes my Queen." I manage to say, knowing this turned her on just like when she called me king.
I was far to in her seduction to care about the trial.
And then her warm mouth surrounded my dick.
"Fuck yes, mmmm." My hands held onto her hair, not controlling her, but holding her and myself stable.
She moaned as she deep throat me, the vibrations only hardening my dick.
"Oh that is so good, yes." I moaned as me head falls back to the wall.
That was only her motivation to go faster, her hands playing with my sack.
"Ana." My hips moved in short but rapid movements.
"Mmmmm." Ana moans, her head bobbing faster and faster.
I was just almost over the edge when she slowed down, stalling my relieve.
"You will only cun when I command so."
Oh fuck she was in this mood. My dick only hardened at the command . Her hand gripped my balls tingly, "Are we clear?"
"Yes my Queen." She smirked up at me as she licked my shaft like a lolly pop, trickling her tung down to my balls as she takes them in her mouth. All while keeping eye contact with me.
I hissed out from the pleasure, precum already leaking out of me.
She licked it up and moaned. I begged my legs to not give out in pleasure. She slowly stood up took my hand and placed it in her pants, making me feel how wet she is for me, her hand guiding me as she pleasure herself with my hand, her hand moving mine along her pussy, spreading her juices on my hand.
"This is what you do to me." She latched her mouth to my neck as she sucks my neck hard, there will definitely be a hickey there. Her hands still moving mine inside her pants.
My dick was painfully begging for a release.
"Please my queen." I begged and she stopped playing with herself. Her lips leaving my neck and I wanted them back on my neck but fuck I wanted them around my dick as well.
She was a vixen.
She smirked, "You will not cum my love, so tell me..." She trails her hand to my dick as she kissed my neck.
"Where do you want my mouth?" Fuck.
"My dick, please my Queen." She kneels in front of me, still pumping me with her hands.
"Tell me, who can make you feel like this?"
She licks my tip.
"You, my queen."
"Who commands you?" She nibbled my dick, my hips thrusting forward.
"You my Queen."
"Who makes you beg?"
As she lick my balls
"Only you my queen."
"Such a good puppy."
And then her lips finally surround my dick once more as she begins her magic.
My body almost relax by the feeling, but tensed with anticipation.
"Fuck Ana." I hissed out.
She moved faster, sucking and bobbing her head. My whole body shaking, begging for a release.
"Please my Queen."
She didn't back down as she only got faster, sucking harder.
I gripped her hair, knowing not to move her head or else I would suffer more.
I gasped, I really wanted to come.
"Please, please my queen." She got faster and just when I thaught she would let me get my release, she stopped.
She fixed my pants as I try to catch my breath.
"You will not come, you will sit at that trial with the beautiful hard on I gave you. You will stay hard until we get back into this room and I get to take you and make you cum, are we clear?"
Was I going to let this happen?
Yes, yes I was.
"Yes my Queen." I replied, my dick only hardening more with her devious command.
"Good, now let's go."

She spared me the humiliation of people seeing my dick as she walked ahead of me, her bud grazing my dick every now and then.
She was going to be the death of me.

🌸🌸🌸

Soo that was something different. 🤭🤔

I like showing the sexual sides of Ana and Leo for the sole reason that it reflects how they trust each other to be in that state of mind to do what their hearts desire. To show how equal they are in the relationship.