Chapter 45

Leo went to do some business with my uncle, so I took it apon myself to walk around on the castle grounds of the Alpha's palace. It truly was a beautiful place.
Linanna joined me on the walk, her bodyguard, Tristan following.
"I'd put my money on Tristan being your mate." I whisper in her ear and she blushed. Oh she definitely has a crush on him.
"Don't be ridiculous, he would never like someone like me." She mutters.
"Your birthday is comming up, so you'll never know."
I got shoved and like the graceful queen I am, I tripped and fell.
Lin covered her mouth, but then we burst out laughing.
"Oh that is so you Stace!"
We continued to laugh as she helped me up.
"Oh the memories!"
"Princess, we have to go back now, you have a lesson." Tristan says and Lin pouts. "Allright, see you soon Stace, don't be a stranger while you're here." she waves and runs off, Tristan following right behind her.
I shio them, the Trisanna ship, or Linastan ship? Oh who cares! They'll look so cute together.

"Capture him!"
A guard screams in the distance. I look to my left to see a running Kevin. In an instant I caught him. In these situations vampire speed is very beneficial.
"Anastasia, my beautiful mate!" Kevin looks crazy. "Pplease, give me a second chance. I.. I'll be good, I promise. W...we can rule a pack together and have children and everything, Please Please take me back. I'll be good baby! We'll kick Bainca and that bastard child out, you don't have to see them!"
He clings to my dress and I found it absolutely revolting.
I could see that his wolf was already gone, leaving a shell of a man that turned him mad. Stripping him of his title was the last straw for his wolf.
I can't believe he even said that about his own child, his flesh and blood.
"I'm sorry Kevin, but you're too late."
He didn't like my answer so he launched at me with a knife in his hands, his eyes wild and insane.
I quickly grabbed him by the neck.
"Once you were my sunshine, your smile could light up the city after dark, you could've had me, O was right there, but now, you're just someone I'm leaving far behind and it's such a pitty, that a boy so pretty, has an ugly heart."
I plunge my hand into his body and crushed his heart, the knife falls to the ground and his eyes wide. "Blood must have blood." I whisper as he take his last breath and I disappear. The guards will find him and bury him or send him home with the family.

I was now in the hospital, Dorothy fainted because I killed Kevin, they don't know I killed him and if they did they kept queit about it.
The doctor says that she will be fine since she wasn't his true mate and  that Kevin never fully marked her or rather his wolf never did.
I place my hand on her stomach.
"May you always be protected from any harm or abuse, for I shall protect you." my hand glowed and I stood up. I will protect the child, it is innocent in all this madness.
I will look after the pup because Kevin's wolf loved me, so I will care for his offspring. I'm ready to go home now.
Do I regret killing Kevin? No I don't. Anyone who shuns their unborn child like that os beyond redemption. The child will be better without knowing his wretched father.

"Won't you stay longer?" Uncle pouts while the men are putting away the luggage.
We've been here for five days already.
"Lincoln, if it was up to you we'll never leave." Leo growled in a playful matter and I giggled.
"Besides, I still have to visit my dad before we go back to the castle. I really just want to go home." My Uncle sniffed and grabbed me into a bone crushing hug.
"You better come and visit me young lady!"
My niece and nephew also hug me and my aunt before we departed to my father's kingdom, not before promising them that I'll be here for Linanna's birthday in two months.

"I was afraid we'll be stuck there forever." Leo laughs while I rest my head on his lap while he is stroking my hair.
"Mmmm." The way he plays with my hair makes me sleepy.
"Sleep my beloved." He whispered and kissed my forehead.
And so I let myself fall asleep.

~Leo~

I watch my beautiful beloved sleep peacefully on my lap. She is so beautiful and the more I look at her the more beautiful she becomes. I truly sound like a lovesick puppy, but for her I'll gladly be one.
I know she killed Kevin, I know she felt no regrets. She felt relieved, apparently he was losing his mind and would have put others in danger.
I was shocked to have found out that Kevin's new luna was also Ana's best friend.
She gave birth a day before we left, a premature baby boy, but he was healthy and strong. Dorothy named the boy Reginald.
I could feel that Ana marked the boy with a protection spell.
She really was getting good with her elf magic and very powerful too.
I take out my phone to let Erick know that we are on our way and put it off immediately. I don't need an overbearing father to call me constantly.
But the visit to her father had me on edge and I didn't like it when I get a feeling like this.

🌸🌸🌸

So technically the story was supposed to end here with an epilog following this chapter, but I felt that it is not the end yet, so I'm continuing the book further with more twists and drama comming your way!

I loved this song with this chapter of Ana and Kevin. Who else did?

☺️☺️☺️

Till next chapter!