Chapter 35

You braught me to Tromso, Noway!!" I yell and he chuckles while following me as I view the scenery before me

I yell and he chuckles while following me as I view the scenery before me. "You told me you wanted to see the Northen Lights and it happens to be the perfect time for that, so here we are." I jumped on him and he expertly catched me.
"Thank you Leo."
He carries my to the mansion. Apparently he has one in every city, talk about rich. Well he is the king after all.

Our bedroom was decorated in colours of black & white

He throws me on the bed, his eyes only said one thing

He throws me on the bed, his eyes only said one thing. That he will devour me.
'You should tell him about our decision.' Saph says.
'But Saph are you sure? We don't know if you will make it?'
It was silence for a while,
'I love him Ci, he is worth it.' There was no convincing her otherwise.
"Leo." I squeak out because it was impossible to speak when he looks at me the way he does now.
"Yes my beloved wife." He joins me on the bed, his lips attacking my neck. "T..mmmmm" I couldn't even get a word out.
With all the strength I could muster I flipped us around. He was just about to say something but I had to stop him.
"Turn me Leo."
I say fast and his body froze. "You want me to turn you." Bewildered, that was the look on his face and he sits upright. "But, are you sure. I don't know if your wolf will be affected or not. What if something happens? I don't want to lose Sapphire." He combs his hair with his fingers that he often does when he is stressed.
"Saph and I spoke about this, she wants this as well." He sees how determined I am and he falls back on the bed. After a vew seconds he spoke.
"Very well, but atleast let me see your wolf."

~Vlad~

She smiles and turns into her wolf. Who is happily wagging her tail, sitting on the edge of the bed. The ring I gave her portrayed beautifully in hear ear. "Hi Sapphire." I kiss her head and she yelps and barks. "Let's go for a run shall we?" She happily dashes out of the room and I follow. We knew this might be our very last run together.
"Try to keep up mate." I say and I start to run with Sapphire hot on my tail.

We ran for what felt like forever. Playing hide and seek until we reached a cliff. From there we could see the mountain and the open sky. Sapphire puts her snout between my legs to gain attention. I sit down and she rest her head on my lap. We stare at the view, "I've dreamed about turning you." I say and her ears twitch to listen. "But I could never get myself to ask, I love you so much and I'm adraid that if I turn you that I could loose you both." I pour my heart out. She licks my face and then she suddenly bites my shoulder and I grunt. It was painful, but so pleasurable. She licked up my blood and turns back into her human self. "Sapphire marked you." My beloved smiles while looking at my mark. "We really want you to turn us Leo." Nothing I say will change her mind and I didn't want to, but I will admit that I am scared.

Her naked body sits on my lap and she slowly starts to kiss me and I fell. Fell for my desire for her, for my love for her. I kissed her neck down to where I will drain her. "Are you ready love?" I feel her hand rub through my hair, assuring me that this is what she wants.
"Always, I love you Leonard. With all my heart."
"I love you to Ana." Without thinking further I plunge my fangs into her neck and she lets out a moan like scream. I begin to suck. Her blood was my drug to me, I needed to be careful. If I release to early or late I might kill her. Pushing past my desire for her blood I concentrate on when I should retreat. Her body goes limp and I knew I was close. She gets colder, her skin paler.
I continued and finally I knew I had to retreat my fangs. I check the mark to see it was not infected and all the stress leaves my body. The worst part was over.
I throw a jacket over her and stare at the starts while I wait for her to wake up.
About one hour later I feel my shoulder where Sapphire claimed me burn. "Gosh dammit!" I grunt in pain and I see some black tribal like markings appear on my shoulder. The pain follows the mark lines as it covers my left shoulder. About 30 minutes later the marking was complete and I stare in awe at the mark. Is this how all marks look like for werewolfs?

 Is this how all marks look like for werewolfs?

"Leo." Anastasia mumbles and I quickly divert my attention to her. Her eyes open and it is the same flame organge eyes that her wolf has. She gets up and stretch.
I've never been more relieve to see her open her eyes. "You are awake, how do you feel?" She looks around and gasp, "Oh wow, everything looks so different. It's like my wolf vision, but just enhanced."
"And Saph? Is she still with you?" She closes her eyes and then she smiles, her fangs clearly on view. "Oh yes she is!" I kissed her and she was laughing. I'm just so relief she still has her wolf.
"Oh wow your mark looks amazing Leo, only a royal's mate can have a mark like that."
So I was worried for nothing.
I look ger over once more.
"Now you need to take it easy for today oky." She pouts, "Do I have to?" she sniffs but them smirks. "Can I race you back to the house?" Yeah she is still a speed demon. "You got yourself a match my queen."
She smirks and then she 'whoosh' away. I laugh and followed her home. She was laughing all the way. I couldn't focus because she was still very much naked, so she was very happy when she won, only because I tripped over a stinking rock.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

🤗✨ I feel so happy for them now, finally married!!

So a question, smut wedding night scene, yay or nay? 🤔

I'm so happy about how everyone reacted to Opal and Camilla, like I did not expect it at all, I promise we'll see more of Opal🤗🤗🤗